The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Feb 19, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #3,061 of 35,330
  Hmm, listing ended. Hopefully seller honors these few purchases.

I'm definitely not advocating it, but eBay policy doesn't allow for sellers to cancel sans buyers' permission without incurring final value fee hits and/or leaving themselves exposed to negative feedback.  If it's an honest price mistake for a legit product , then it obviously calls for leniency / fair play, but if there's any sense of intent / manipulation in follow-up communications, then the seller should either fill the 20 orders or should pay $8 to learn a lesson.

Wish I'd been quicker to get in on this - would be interested to hear what ends up happening for those that ordered in time.

Feb 19, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #3,062 of 35,330
Hey all. Got some news from www.razordogaudio.com. They'll be no longer carrying Sennheiser products. But while they still have stock, all Sennheiser products over $250 will get 20% off while supplies last, including the HD 800! Use coupon code RAZORDOG20. 

Feb 19, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #3,066 of 35,330
  Hey all. Got some news from www.razordogaudio.com. They'll be no longer carrying Sennheiser products. But while they still have stock, all Sennheiser products over $250 will get 20% off while supplies last, including the HD 800! Use coupon code RAZORDOG20. 

Brings the HD 800 down to $1,199.96. How low has it gotten in the past?

Feb 19, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #3,068 of 35,330

I'm definitely not advocating it, but eBay policy doesn't allow for sellers to cancel sans buyers' permission without incurring final value fee hits and/or leaving themselves exposed to negative feedback.  If it's an honest price mistake for a legit product , then it obviously calls for leniency / fair play, but if there's any sense of intent / manipulation in follow-up communications, then the seller should either fill the 20 orders or should pay $8 to learn a lesson.

Wish I'd been quicker to get in on this - would be interested to hear what ends up happening for those that ordered in time.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake when the listing was posted.  It costs more to ship than the mistaken listing price. I wouldn't be surprised if the seller cancels and refunds all those orders. If I was the seller, I would.

Feb 19, 2014 at 11:40 PM Post #3,069 of 35,330

Do you know why this is happening? Seems strange why they would stop selling sennheiser products.

Feb 20, 2014 at 1:25 AM Post #3,073 of 35,330

Users who are viewing this thread

Back