The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 30, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #2,704 of 35,328
My used Fiio E7 from Amazon seller arrived yesterday (in Portland), and looked legit as far as my untrained eyes can tell.  I was in terrific shape, but you wouldn't mistake it for new.  Charged up via USB, worked great.  Only putting this out there because my previous post had been pretty pessimistic, and someone else had a bad experience.

Sometimes a super deal is really a super deal.

Jan 30, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #2,705 of 35,328
Yup, just got mine today...I checked the scratch-off sticker on the box, it's legit. Sounds just like my old one. I was surprised it came with all the accessories, even the cloth pouch! I forgot how nice this little guy sounds...and for 22 bucks! Thanks for posting the deal, op
beerchug.gif

Jan 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM Post #2,710 of 35,328

Got my e7, didn't come with a usb cable but did come with a L9 which i have nothing to use with. Not that bummed by that as I'll use my e6 usb cable. Pretty obvious that it is used but e7 itself in pretty good condition, box has seen better days, stickers everywhere covering like everything so won't even bother finding scratch sticker.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 30, 2014 at 11:30 PM Post #2,713 of 35,328

Users who are viewing this thread

Back