The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 26, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #2,556 of 35,332
More than likely, but didn't someone receive a pair with one of the cups shattered? And then someone else just complained about the cable not transmitting vocals. Maybe they were just returned headphones that they didn't bother inspecting. Haha

Jan 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #2,557 of 35,332
Make sure the jack is fully plugged into the headphone. I had the peoblem too. Turns out the jacks are just deceptively hard to jam into the headphone

Jan 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #2,558 of 35,332
The first thing that comes to my mind are IEMs with asymmetrical cable (one of the sides is longer than the other) Excellent for easy removal and sports... I never understood how come they weren't that popular. Now we need a device to achieve exactly the same. I really like my cx300-ii precisely for the cable. 

Oh yeah, I remember those. I used to seek them out when I used those cheapie Sony earbuds. I remember them slowly disappearing and being harder and harder to find...until poof! They're gone.

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #2,559 of 35,332
I purchased the velodyne vtrue on black friday (reburbished) and the cable with the mic did not work out of the left ear.  The non mic cable works fine and after a couple of emails, velodyne sent me a replacement cable a couple days later.

Jan 26, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #2,564 of 35,332
is this a good deal?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042A8CW2/

I was thinking of buying it but want to know if there are better deals out there

Jan 26, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #2,565 of 35,332
Heh, perhaps we're getting reboxed unlabeled refurbished

Yea, I doubt theyd be new and free. possible some are just returns that were never uses but id assume theyre refurbished. Still, I have had good luck with them excepyt a bad vable on a refurb( very likely the reason it was returned as they thoughy the problem was the headphones themselves.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back