The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 21, 2014 at 7:17 AM Post #2,372 of 35,343
I havent received mine yet :frowning2:

Mine did not come with a manual, and were broken to some extent. I Googled for a manual online, then found out how to hardware reset it. Paired up fine afterwards.

A good deal for free, but if someone I like asked for them, I'd give them away in a heartbeat. I'd also apologize to them.

Jan 21, 2014 at 7:47 AM Post #2,373 of 35,343
Jan 21, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #2,379 of 35,343
I'll save you guys from your vFree, just send them to me. I'm willing to sacrifice my ears for my fellow head-fi'ers.
Kayza should I be expecting a package from you soon?

Jan 21, 2014 at 10:19 AM Post #2,380 of 35,343

Haven't gotten mine either.  Chicago.  Given the reviews people are posting here maybe I will just refuse shipment :)

I guess that makes me six... 
I still haven't gotten mine. I completed the survey pretty quickly after getting it too. Likely they are going alphabetically or something. 

I know people are down on the VFree, I haven't heard them yet though so I am still holding out hope. My hope is to use them as a wireless gaming headset if all else fails since it has a mic. Right now the one I use has terrible SQ, but it is much more convenient than a wired headset when I want to listen to music and game. Hopefully these are a step up. 

Jan 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #2,381 of 35,343
  I guess that makes me six... 
I still haven't gotten mine. I completed the survey pretty quickly after getting it too. Likely they are going alphabetically or something. 

I know people are down on the VFree, I haven't heard them yet though so I am still holding out hope. My hope is to use them as a wireless gaming headset if all else fails since it has a mic. Right now the one I use has terrible SQ, but it is much more convenient than a wired headset when I want to listen to music and game. Hopefully these are a step up. 

My last name starts with a T and I got mine last Friday.

I may end up paying these forward to someone. 

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:09 AM Post #2,383 of 35,343
I got mine and I'm in Boston. They're really nothing to get too excited about; they're not much worse than the vTrue, but that's not exactly a compliment. I'm happy enough with them, especially since they were free, but these don't even remotely compare to the M100 I just traded off. I really don't expect the frame to last much longer than a few months too.

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #2,384 of 35,343
I haven't recieved mine yet either, altho I'm slightly tempted to regift them, seeing that I just ordered a different bluetooth headphone last night that I hope turns out to be worthwhile.

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #2,385 of 35,343
  I got mine and I'm in Boston. They're really nothing to get too excited about; they're not much worse than the vTrue, but that's not exactly a compliment. I'm happy enough with them, especially since they were free, but these don't even remotely compare to the M100 I just traded off. I really don't expect the frame to last much longer than a few months too.

So what everyone's saying, then, is that they got more value out of adding us to their newsletter list than they offered in free headphones?  Why would any company do something so... businesslike?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back