The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #1,338 of 35,342
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001OTZ8DA

Sennheiser HD800 brand new from Amazon. $890. Wow

I ordered as well. I even got to borrow it a while from a friend and demoed it extensively. Honestly, with the amp I have (Bottlehead Crack), I wasn't all too impressed. I would need to invest a lot more for a better amp and DAC to really appreciate it, which is not on the top of my list right now, as I'm quite satisfied with my HE-500 setup. Still that shocker price makes many of us get it regardless. Amazon has a good return policy so if buyers' remorse kicks in within a month...

Plus if this is really a pricing mistake, and if Amazon honors it and ships, I could probably sell it back for profit anyways.

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #1,340 of 35,342
  And the HD800 are gone! 

Checked...it said 2 in stock...refreshed browser...it said 11 in stock. 

Maybe it's only a glitch.

Back to two in stock.
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM Post #1,342 of 35,342

everyone gets paid,thats how the business works.

nothing wrong in it,ppl have to earn too

not mad that he's making money.  That's good for him.  His reviews are suspect at best now

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #1,343 of 35,342
Checked...it said 2 in stock...refreshed browser...it said 11 in stock. 
Maybe it's only a glitch.
Back to two in stock.
biggrin.gif

they are definitely all gone. I tried to get one just to see & it says that the item is no longer available by the seller you have selected.

edit: by refreshing you can get the old page back w/ the discount price saying there are 2-11 in stock, but when you try to add to cart, amazon tells you they are outta stock. makes me think that this is a price error, so if you were able to grab a pair good for you!

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:44 PM Post #1,345 of 35,342
  they are definitely all gone. I tried to get one just to see & it says that the item is no longer available by the seller you have selected.

edit: by refreshing you can get the old page back w/ the discount price saying there are 2-11 in stock, but when you try to add to cart, amazon tells you they are outta stock. makes me think that this is a price error, so if you were able to grab a pair good for you!

Yeah, I was able to get a pair...but I'm not so sure this is so good for me since I just bought a T1.   Sorry for you wallet?   Yeap...my wallet just flipped me off.

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #1,346 of 35,342

Yeah, I was able to get a pair...but I'm not so sure this is so good for me since I just bought a T1.   Sorry for you wallet?   Yeap...my wallet just flipped me off.

hahaha... looking forward to seeing a bunch of brand new HD800 being sold at $1,000ish.

Dec 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #1,349 of 35,342
  Just got in on the HD800's. Had 0 plans to buy but when stuff like this comes up you make plans haha.

I would love to hear a comparison review of the HD800 vs. HE400... I know the HD800 is a different class, but it would be interesting to hear about how much better the HD800 is & whether it is worth all that extra money for someone more budget conscious. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back