The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #1,037 of 35,328
Finally received my $150 UE9000s on Monday from the sale over the holiday weekend. I'd love to have the UE900s if they actually go on sale at some point. I couldn't get in on the $200 sale. I couldn't get the website to work (chrome! and my vpn). Hopefully we'll all get another chance at those.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #1,038 of 35,328
  This looks like a great deal. 
But, is Buydig.com an authorized Westone dealer? Buydig claims so but I do not see buydig on westone's list of authorized retailers! (http://www.westone.com/music/index.php/about-us/authorized-e-retailers.html)
Also, Westone offers a 2-year warranty, whereas Buydig is offering only a 1-year warranty. Could someone please clarify this?

Just got a response from buydig: They are an authorized dealer and all westone products will be offered with a 2-year warranty.This

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #1,039 of 35,328

Just got a response from buydig: They are an authorized dealer and all westone products will be offered with a 2-year warranty.This

I'd contact Westone instead; Buydig isn't going to just admit they're unauthorized.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #1,040 of 35,328

Use Code GETMONSTERIZED

for an extra 10% off on the Monster headphones

Brings down the Turbine Pro Copper to 112.50 and The Miles Davis to 90

Anyone who purchased these already received? Listing says refurb shipped in polybag, but most of the time I seen this they sent full retail package.

If someone receives the items, please confirm if it's polybags or full retail package, please. I really don't think it's a deal if they're refurbs in polybags.

I ordered two on the 9th and have heard nothing from them since. Online account simply says order processed. Unfortunately, the coupon code was only mentioned after the purchase and they refused to adjust the order after the fact. Their inventory ran out in the mean time so I couldn't cancel reorder. I will let you know if they ever get around to shipping them to me.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #1,041 of 35,328
^Typical Monster fashion.  Same thing happened to me in the past.  You can expect shipment by early next week if nothing has changed with how Monster operates. You can probably expect a Fedex shipping notice and tracking by the end of the week.

Dec 11, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #1,043 of 35,328
Dec 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #1,045 of 35,328
  I ordered two on the 9th and have heard nothing from them since. Online account simply says order processed. Unfortunately, the coupon code was only mentioned after the purchase and they refused to adjust the order after the fact. Their inventory ran out in the mean time so I couldn't cancel reorder. I will let you know if they ever get around to shipping them to me.

I ordered late Sunday night and my order was shipped Monday. It is scheduled for delivery this Friday by FedEx Ground (from HENDERSON, NV to Virginia). I did not get any email from Monster on my order confirmation or shipping status. I had to check the status online in their website. Though the order was shipped out Monday their online status was not updated until Tuesday night. So, anyone that ordered Monday should be able to get the tracking number tonight.

Dec 11, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #1,047 of 35,328
Monster Diesel Vektr On-Ear Headphones (White) for $90 - $5 off with coupon code EMCYTZT4996 [Exp 12/12] = $85 with free shipping: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826696085

Those are so very bad. :xf_eek:

Dec 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #1,049 of 35,328

I placed my order for the copper around 3pm PST on monday and I called up monster to check the status now....surprise.... my order will be cancelled because they received more orders than they had in stock.... I guess I ordered a little late.

Dec 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #1,050 of 35,328
I checked back a few pages and didn't see a mention of this.  Best Buy has the Sennheiser HD-558 headphones for $134.##.  To see the price, you have to add them to your cart.  Most local stores have them in stock.  The price is only about $5 to $6 higher than Amazon, plus you get the instant gratification of having them in your hands when  you buy them.

For me, Amazon charges taxes, so the price still remains only about $6.00 or so above Amazon.  Plus, the Sennheiser site has these for $143.## as a holiday promotion.  I'm not sure of their shipping costs.  The Sennheiser site cost was checked via the earlier link that was provided by another member.

** Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Best Buy.  I have never been affiliated with them at any point in the past and I don't plan to have any affiliation with them in the future.  But, I will buy from them when their price is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back