The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #166 of 35,330
God aside from the 650's for $270 the deals have been pretty lack luster so far. The only thing I have purchased so far was the fiio x3, but nobody took out a deal on the shure 535's except earphone solutions but they are $400 which isn't that much of a discount. No sign at all of the ue900's for $109, I shouldn't have canceled my order.

You believed rumors from members? Can't believe you cancelled. Wow

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #172 of 35,330
  Found some good deals in The Onion:

1. Dollar Tree: Thirteen-ounce package of Li’l Dutch Maid Duplex Creme Cookies marked down to 75 cents between midnight and 6 a.m.
  2. Kmart: Choice of complimentary Hi Ho Cherry-O board game or Ryobi cordless drill bit set for each scalp of a fellow shopper presented at checkout
  3. Petsmart: Obligatory ferret with every purchase
  4. Barnes & Noble: Free Barnes & Noble franchise location with the purchase of any Penguin Classic
  5. Claire’s: Five-second express piercing
  6. Bath & Body Works: Severed hand to moisturize with every purchase
  7. Swarovski Crystal: One big slab of beef when you spend $50 or more
  8. Yankee Candle: Half-off with student ID
  9. Sears: Free receipts for the kids
  10. Target: Eighty percent off any item in store as long as customer is willing to be hunted in aisles by manager
  11. Bose Store: No. You pay full price.
  12. Kohl’s: Complimentary all-encompassing sadness and pervasive sense that your life wasn’t supposed to be like this with every purchase from 8 p.m. Thursday to 9 a.m. Friday

LOL

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #174 of 35,330
Oem companies generally don't put Black Friday prices up. It's retail stores that do.

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #178 of 35,330
The retail stores aren't really doing that either for Sennheiser stuff. The only decent deal is the regular Momentum and even that is lackluster.

Well yeah... You could have seen the majority of Black Friday deals days or even weeks before today. Sennheiser is general not discounted much.

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #179 of 35,330
Well yeah... You could have seen the majority of Black Friday deals days or even weeks before today. Sennheiser is general not discounted much.

Yet the HD650 was under $300 recently for no reason apparently. Stupid. Sennheiser would have so many people buying HD650's right now if they offered a decent sale. Hell, I would pick up the 600 if they offered a decent sale. Even Audeze is offering an amazing sale on the LCD2. Sennheiser dropping the ball here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back