The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 28, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #126 of 35,319
  My NCIX UE900 order got cancelled today.. here is the email that I received...

"Unfortunately, the item you have ordered (SKU 4900051 - LOGITECH UE 900) has been unexpectedly discontinued by our supplier. I can either put in a request to change the item in your order with something else that you would like on our website, or I can put in a request to remove the item from the order and you will receive a full refund for the discontinued item. Please let me know what course of action you would like to take. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you."

This is weird, they are back in stock now. Placed an order last night pretty late, and it was shipped today. $199 + express shipping. You may wanna contact them. 

Nov 28, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #128 of 35,319
Bummed about the UE-9000 sale being over, had company, couldn't do order immediately, was gone when I got to it. Oh well, didn't really need yet another HP (nor do I need the many this thread, the other Deals threads and the Discovery thread have gotten me to buy).

What happens when you buy into the hype

Nov 28, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #130 of 35,319
  Canadian site.

interesting
I just called them and they said my order will be shipped today, and i will receive the tracking number either tonight or tomorrow morning.
I am not sure how true her words are, but it looks like i have a slim chance of getting those!
Will report back when i have updates to my order

Nov 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #131 of 35,319

interesting
I just called them and they said my order will be shipped today, and i will receive the tracking number either tonight or tomorrow morning.
I am not sure how true her words are, but it looks like i have a slim chance of getting those!
Will report back when i have updates to my order

Just got an email saying mine was shipped out today as well.  I ordered mine on the 24th.

Nov 28, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #132 of 35,319
Less than a minute gone and all the dt 880 gone!

Nov 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #134 of 35,319
  Bummed about the UE-9000 sale being over, had company, couldn't do order immediately, was gone when I got to it. Oh well, didn't really need yet another HP (nor do I need the many this thread, the other Deals threads and the Discovery thread have gotten me to buy).

You can still get the UE 6000 from Tigerdirect for $70 (white) or $35 (black) after rebate.  They are the same as UE 9000 sans the bluetooth.  

Nov 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #135 of 35,319
Wow, looked at that myself, must have been a horde of Head-Fiers that scooped them up quickly, better off that way...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back