The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Dec 1, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #9,661 of 35,334
There have been enough deals on the Senn's to choke a goat. This place cracks me up and makes me weep....

biggrin.gif

HS

Something's not right. It feels like retailers are dumping inventory. Either Senn has cash flow issues, or inventory management issues. Both are not good. Alternatively new models are going to be pushed out (kinda like the TF10 saga).

Dec 1, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #9,662 of 35,334
  Amazon Lightning Deal for HD 600/650 went so fast it gave me whiplash ... limped on over to Koss site which has Cyber Monday 40% off (I own an older set of Stax Lambda which is getting long in the tooth and ESP 950 is pulling at me again ... last year at this time I put ESP 950 in cart but got cold feet and let 40% off deal expire)   
http://www.koss.com/en/#

LOL - did the same thing. $600 is a very good price for these. Use code CM40.

Dec 1, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #9,663 of 35,334
Something's not right. It feels like retailers are dumping inventory. Either Senn has cash flow issues, or inventory management issues. Both are not good. Alternatively new models are going to be pushed out (kinda like the TF10 saga).

I think it's likely that Sennheiser is releasing new products soon. Companies always run massive promotions before debuting new items.

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:03 AM Post #9,664 of 35,334

I think it's likely that Sennheiser is releasing new products soon. Companies always run massive promotions before debuting new items.

Senn is a real stickler for MSRP, so it's not extraordinary for their prices to finally drop once a year. This year's sales are better than last year's but I'm not reading anything into it.

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:05 AM Post #9,665 of 35,334
  Amazon Lightning Deal for HD 600/650 went so fast it gave me whiplash ... limped on over to Koss site which has Cyber Monday 40% off (I own an older set of Stax Lambda which is getting long in the tooth and ESP 950 is pulling at me again ... last year at this time I put ESP 950 in cart but got cold feet and let 40% off deal expire)   
http://www.koss.com/en/#

thanks for the link ...ended up buying a Y splitter and a 10 ft extension cable for 40% off ... :p (all savings count!)

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #9,666 of 35,334
It does feel like a change in the sea but if the product is solid and makes the buyer smile, not a biggie.... I paid more for my 650's and now that I've got them fitting properly, I think they will be with me a good while so I figure that's $ well spent...

:D

HS

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:19 AM Post #9,668 of 35,334
Koss accessories seem quite cheap, even more so with the 40% off coupon code. Does anyone know if the "Carrying Case A" ( http://www.koss.com/en/products/accessories/Carrying_Case_A__Carrying_Case_A ) fit Sennheiser HD 598s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back