The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 20, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #5,641 of 35,336
  The E11, to me at least, is a substantially better amp when it comes to the quality of the sound compared to the E6.  The sole reason I use the E6 vs the E11 when it comes to the clip is given the size of the two, they match fairly well.  I'm sure someone can chime in as far as the effect on the battery, I don't have enough knowledge to give good advice on it.

Cool I'll keep it then.   I just superglued a magnet to the back of my e6 so looking for something I can superglue to the back of the clip that's magnetic.  I thought another magnet would do it but, I was wrong.   Since I'm only using it at home for now size doesn't really matter.   

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:44 AM Post #5,642 of 35,336
Cool I'll keep it then.   I just superglued a magnet to the back of my e6 so looking for something I can superglue to the back of the clip that's magnetic.  I thought another magnet would do it but, I was wrong.   Since I'm only using it at home for now size doesn't really matter.   

Not that this is the place for this discussion, but you should pick up some low-profile Dual Lock. You can put silicone cases on the clip and amp, then cut out a square to fit in the Dual Lock and it'll stick together flush.
It comes with different types of adhesives. I try to avoid the acrylic adhesive.
Product #:SJ4570 - Clear, low profile with 5 mil low surface energy adhesive.
Is what I'd probably recommend.
You can pick up small quantities on eBay if you don't fancy a full roll. Even Wal-Mart and Target carry versions of it in small squares.
Anyway, it's perfect for the job.

Tyll Hertsens at InnerFidelity even has a video talking about it and showing how it works and how to setup a rig with it. A little Google search should help you find it.
Good luck.

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:57 AM Post #5,643 of 35,336
Not that this is the place for this discussion, but you should pick up some low-profile Dual Lock. You can put silicone cases on the clip and amp, then cut out a square to fit in the Dual Lock and it'll stick together flush.
It comes with different types of adhesives. I try to avoid the acrylic adhesive.
Product #:SJ4570 - Clear, low profile with 5 mil low surface energy adhesive.
Is what I'd probably recommend.
You can pick up small quantities on eBay if you don't fancy a full roll. Even Wal-Mart and Target carry versions of it in small squares.
Anyway, it's perfect for the job.

Tyll Hertsens at InnerFidelity even has a video talking about it and showing how it works and how to setup a rig with it. A little Google search should help you find it.
Good luck.

Cool sweet I think that's what they use to secure the automatic toll system device to the windshield of cars around here. I might be able to get just the amount i need. edit does this look like what you're talking about? http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Strips-Replacement-E-ZPass-IPass-Fastlane-Mounting-Strips-Original-TollTape-/141321201080?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item20e76665b8&vxp=mtr

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #5,644 of 35,336
EBay item 331235032255 is the exact model I had mentioned.
To answer your question, yes. It's the same stuff. mamamia88

Jun 20, 2014 at 2:40 AM Post #5,647 of 35,336
If you're ever about to order comply tips, back out just before you pay and in 15 mins they'll send you a 10% off coupon ^_^

LoL
beerchug.gif

Jun 20, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #5,649 of 35,336

The CAL! from Amazon Prime for $63:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZJZ7OA

Hmm… those have pretty good reviews. Hadn't really heard of them before, but now I'm interested… Is that a good price? What do they normally go for?

They're back up to $68 now--still a decent deal.  Check camel camel camel for the price history.

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:54 AM Post #5,651 of 35,336
Jun 20, 2014 at 5:50 AM Post #5,652 of 35,336
Their Creative Aurvana 3 In-Ear is a fantastic deal at $85 as well. Someone compared and said they hold up to the SE425 very competitively. Wish I never traded mine tbh.

How long has the CAL been around?

they were going for just 60$ in december...........lack of reviews makes them a risky choice

Jun 20, 2014 at 6:24 AM Post #5,653 of 35,336
Good price to performance at $150, great at $85, steal at $60. It's really just a $6 risk with Amazon's 30 day policy but like I said, they are fantastic. Probably not here but browsing the internet yields results from what seems to be end users. If you don't mind a mid - centric sound signature, they're quality across the board.

Jun 20, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #5,654 of 35,336

Users who are viewing this thread

Back