The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Nov 30, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #466 of 35,338
If there are no other serious speaker deals by monday i think i'll just go for the airmotiv 4. I just wish the airmotiv 5 was in stock as well as on sale, i mean it's the only one of emotiva's speakers that isn't

Nov 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #467 of 35,338
While I think that's a fantastic price for those cans, that's now the new retail for them. HiFiman pulled a bit of a fast one on us all this season. S'all good, though, like I said, that's a hell of a bang for your buck.

Are you sure about this? I'm pretty sure head-direct just lowered the price for the weekend.

Can anyone confirm? I'm about to buy lol.

Nov 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #469 of 35,338
  Are you sure about this? I'm pretty sure head-direct just lowered the price for the weekend.

Everything I have heard says that they are dropping the HE-400 to $300. The extra pads may be vendor dependant. 

Dec 1, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #472 of 35,338

Everything I have heard says that they are dropping the HE-400 to $300. The extra pads may be vendor dependant. 

Everything you have heard from who exactly?
These rumors are exactly what get people in trouble and then they start whinning about missing a deal.

Dec 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #473 of 35,338
  Everything you have heard from who exactly?
These rumors are exactly what get people in trouble and then they start whinning about missing a deal.

Haha, I agree. That's why I just sent an email to head-direct. I'll post my findings if/when I get an answer.

Dec 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #474 of 35,338
It is nice to have a place where you can get more information about a deal and the possibility to discuss afterwards is also great. It´s a shame that the best deals are already gone I really hope Cyber Monday can get me something nice although my hope level is almost at ground level 
frown.gif

Dec 1, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #476 of 35,338
I will refrain from referencing the whole discussions situation after this, but when I see a question like this, it show me just how out of touch and draconian the "no discussions" approach is.

Hey come on now, it's not like those deals threads were in the "Members Lounge (General Discussion)" section section of the forum.

Oh wait, I guess they were. :p

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:20 AM Post #478 of 35,338
  There are at least 6 websites listing the retail price at $300.  Amazon is Hifiman direct not a reseller.

Ummm yes? Head-Direct.com is Hifimans Web store. you can go there and see that the price is only good till Monday.
Headamp is having the still in black friday mode. Check their thread on the deals.
Amazon has the same price as Head-direct.
Razordog is also having black friday sales through Monday if I'm correct and have been allowed to reflect Hifiman's own sale.
I'm pretty sure same thing applies to your other 2 websites. It's a manufacturer's sale. So all of the resellers are allowed to have the same sale.
Please stop confusing people.

For anyone that still believes that wants to pass on the deal, that's your choice but please do not complain when it goes back up

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #479 of 35,338
Ummm yes? Head-Direct.com is Hifimans Web store. you can go there and see that the price is only good till Monday.
Headamp is having the still in black friday mode. Check their thread on the deals.
Amazon has the same price as Head-direct.
Razordog is also having black friday sales through Monday if I'm correct and have been allowed to reflect Hifiman's own sale.
I'm pretty sure same thing applies to your other 2 websites. It's a manufacturer's sale. So all of the resellers are allowed to have the same sale.
Please stop confusing people.

For anyone that still believes that wants to pass on the deal, that's your choice but please do not complain when it goes back up

Then why are dealers saying it's their "everyday low price"? None of that is making sense. :confused:

Dec 1, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #480 of 35,338
Picked up a TDK EB950 at Ross for $10.99!

It has no marked price and I asked how much and the man went and grabbed a pair of $10.99 Sony's and used them! I even actually said they weren't the same ones, but there weren't any more TDK's left so he said they were close enough and scanned the Sony for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back