The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jun 13, 2016 at 5:38 PM Post #21,091 of 35,336
50% off on pairs in Clark's UK :D Just got a pair of audiophile sandals LOL :gs1000smile:

Not that I don't have a sense of humor but I've seen many posts on this thread from you.. Many more than I want to see.
It began you would post a particular model of headphone and, in effect, tell everyone to find you the best deal on price for them. I found that to be very uninformed and narcissistic on your part. I held back and didn't respond for the many weeks you posted that type remark here.

So now you post an attempt at humor with this post? This is one of my favorite threads and I contribute as much as I can. There are good people here.

I guess if everyone else is good with it I should be too but I honestly see absolutely zero value added to the theme of the thread by any of your posts.

Have a great day.

Jun 13, 2016 at 9:31 PM Post #21,093 of 35,336
This rebate is not exclusive to B & H. It is a Fostex rebate and available on any of the T models if bought from an authorized dealer, from new stock only.

You can get the rebate if bought from Guitar Center, B &H, anybody who's an authorized dealer.

SonicElectronix has a hidden price deal on the 50s now. They promise they are an authorized internet dealer, but there is no mention of the rebate.  

I asked their customer service if they are eligible but received no answer as yet.  This would likely be the best price if rebate applies.

Jun 13, 2016 at 9:36 PM Post #21,094 of 35,336
Another in the long line of ATH-M50X deals.

Groupon has the White and Black for $100 free ship +tax in most places.  Solid deal.

UPDATE: I see in the very small print these are "New Open Box" with full mfg warranty...so not brand new.

They are also emailing targeted discounts of an additional 20-40%    Check your email.  The 40% code is SAVE40, and I was lucky enough to get one.  

Net is about $62 shipped.  I have resisted so far but now is the time.  The additional discount only applies to certain emails...ymmv. but worth mentioning here I think. If you are among the lucky you can purchase 3 items (three separate invoices) using the code. 

Jun 13, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #21,095 of 35,336
My apologies Lord Raven. I see here a really good deal you posted. I regret going off on you.

I was able to source HD600 and a T1 via this thread, I respect all the members posting deals here, made some good friends in the process of finding deals. I know I haven't contributed much but I have recently started to, as you can see.

Apology accepted, and no worries. And if you excuse me, I have a deal coming up, it might interest someone.

I was looking for W4S Recovery and found couple of very high end products going 25% OFF :O

When I was looking to buy my first DAC, I seriously considered DAC-1 LE, here is your chance to buy it at 25% off, I bought a Geek Pulse SFi back then cause of lack of funds. Stuff is sold by W4S, so I would consider buying it with peace of mind.

https://www.wyred4sound.com/taxonomy/term/8

Jun 13, 2016 at 9:44 PM Post #21,096 of 35,336
I was able to source HD600 and a T1 via this thread, I respect all the members posting deals here, made some good friends in the process of finding deals. I know I haven't contributed much but I have recently started to, as you can see.

Apology accepted, and no worries. And if you excuse me, I have a deal coming up, it might interest someone.

I was looking for W4S Recovery and found couple of very high end products going 25% OFF :O

When I was looking to buy my first DAC, I seriously considered DAC-1 LE, here is your chance to buy it at 25% off, I bought a Geek Pulse SFi back then cause of lack of funds. Stuff is sold by W4S, so I would consider buying it with peace of mind.

https://www.wyred4sound.com/taxonomy/term/8

Thanks Lord. I must have been in an ill mood today. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

Jun 13, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #21,097 of 35,336
Thanks Lord. I must have been in an ill mood today. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

I know the feeling of just having one of those days and sometimes I vent without thinking
redface.gif

Jun 14, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #21,098 of 35,336
I'm looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 second edition or the new Sennheiser HD800 S. I saw a previous post stating some are getting for as cheap as $1399. I've also noticed the T1 Gen 1 are really cheap now and the HD800 are about $1000.

Seeing how the HD800 are now discounted I wonder if the HD800S will likely come down that low.

I'm in Canada but I also have a US shipping address so if anyone can sees a deal on the new HD800 S I'd love to know from where.

Jun 14, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #21,099 of 35,336
I'm looking at buying a pair of Beyerdynamic T1 second edition or the new Sennheiser HD800 S. I saw a previous post stating some are getting for as cheap as $1399. I've also noticed the T1 Gen 1 are really cheap now and the HD800 are about $1000.

Seeing how the HD800 are now discounted I wonder if the HD800S will likely come down that low.

I'm in Canada but I also have a US shipping address so if anyone can sees a deal on the new HD800 S I'd love to know from where.

Sonic Electronix for the HD800S, you'll have to contact them since it's below MAP (the minimum price they can advertise).

Jun 14, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #21,100 of 35,336

Yes, contact SonicElectronix! I got mine from there :)

Jun 14, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #21,103 of 35,336
  Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 (Black / For Apple) for $100:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SOM81Q6

--

Did you mean the on-ear version?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back