The crappiest song you've caught yourself enjoying
Feb 13, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #31 of 241
Quote:
Listening to my MS-1i and Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus came on. Not gonna lie. I turned the volume up and enjoyed it.
ph34r.gif

Haha! I remember liking that song as a kid. 
ph34r.gif

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:29 PM Post #33 of 241

Quote:
Listening to my MS-1i and Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus came on. Not gonna lie. I turned the volume up and enjoyed it.
ph34r.gif

Air guitar, anyone? I remember that song very well and ive had many fond memories with that song... Not that im a dirtbag or anything. I remember playing that in a hotel room HT system and id pounce and rock out with my air guitar.

biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #34 of 241
Sad thing is that I was half serious with the Rick Roll, I liked that song for a while there.

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #36 of 241
MmmBop. I just love that song.

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #37 of 241
Quote:
MmmBop. I just love that song.

Hansen brothers... The original Jonas Brothers!

My Girlfriend's little sister is obsessed with those Jonas brothers. GOD, they're awful.

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #38 of 241
haha...I haven't heard the Jonas Brothers but Hanson kicks butt...lol...ok, maybe not, but mmmbop is kinda catchy and it reminds me of a great summer I had the year that song came out and was on the radio all the time.

Feb 13, 2011 at 11:04 PM Post #41 of 241
Quote:
Quote:
ph34r.gif

You poor person. I just googled that song AND listened to it all the way though.

HAHA! I just did the same thing man! I'm gunna go ahead and say that this song is not crappy. More like a guilty pleasure. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 13, 2011 at 11:08 PM Post #42 of 241
I am 19 (birthday's in 10 days), male, and in college. I found the tune of Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie to be catchy. And just to be clear, I'm as straight as an arrow. That's my embarrassing song that I've liked.

Feb 13, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #43 of 241
Wow. I can't believe you guys.

I spent about 15 minutes thinking of a crappy song that I liked and I finally thought of one, but it's still pretty tame compared to yours.

Sade - Smooth Operator

Feb 13, 2011 at 11:14 PM Post #44 of 241
Anything from Ayumi Hamasaki. She has the worst singing voice ever to me, but somehow the producers can make her music sound good at times
confused_face%281%29.gif

I don't know how she got so popular..

Sadly, Utada Hikaru's US music is still on my Ipod and not deleted. Ugh. The lyrics are the absolute worst. I love her Japanese releases however.
For some reason a few of the tracks on her US album sound good on headphones and I use them for testing.

Most "Cantopop" is mastered really well it seems and is some of the best sounding music for a headphone. Strange. Can't say I like it all, but some is listenable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back