The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Jul 27, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #2,746 of 5,999
Quote:
It is really too bad that we need to choose between LX and iPhone version !. Twice the inventory for Centrance and... Difficult choice for us !

I have the iPhone version on back order since december but... Now i also use a AK100 as source. So now i have 2 sources: my iPhone and my AK100 with optical out !

So .... I'm in trouble Since there is no M8 version With iPhone + optical in :frowning2:(.

HEY Mr Centrance, Will you have soon an universal version with iPhone + optical in ?

I think there is only room for 1 board or the other, so a double would need to be larger...

Jul 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #2,748 of 5,999
Quote:
It is really too bad that we need to choose between LX and iPhone version !. Twice the inventory for Centrance and... Difficult choice for us !

I have the iPhone version on back order since december but... Now i also use a AK100 as source. So now i have 2 sources: my iPhone and my AK100 with optical out !

So .... I'm in trouble Since there is no M8 version With iPhone + optical in :frowning2:(.

HEY Mr Centrance, Will you have soon an universal version with iPhone + optical in ?

Sounds like a useful combination. We need to think about that...

Jul 28, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #2,750 of 5,999
Quote:

Hmm, yes. Most definitely sensible. four Hifi-m8/LXs instead of eight?

Surprising none of us though of this Occums Razor solution earlier....but then the likes of the AK100 was a bit further along upon the unknown horizon.........

Another general confirmation question:
Using an OTG cable can I attach an android device (galaxy etc) to either model of Hifi-M8 and Hifi-M8/LX?

Like this:

(head-fier Wormsdriver picture).

*NEVERMIND!
-Answered quite clearly on the Centrance updated website under the `Options` tab
http://centrance.com/products/hifi-m8/

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #2,752 of 5,999
@mgoodman,
I used two pics in my review to introduce M8, hope you don't mind.
I test M8 120hrs and spend 50hrs to write a review, and i also have few questions:
The output 1w(typ) is under how many Ohms?
Which output(4xl,rsa,cmb,pro)is suitable for the 3pin XLR headphone in balance?
Will you come to China?

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #2,753 of 5,999
Quote:
@mgoodman,
I used two pics in my review to introduce M8, hope you don't mind.
I test M8 120hrs and spend 50hrs to write a review, and i also have few questions:
The output 1w(typ) is under how many Ohms?
Which output(4xl,rsa,cmb,pro)is suitable for the 3pin XLR headphone in balance?
Will you come to China?

where will your review be posted?

Jul 28, 2013 at 4:40 AM Post #2,757 of 5,999
The review is writing in Chinese.
cool.gif

I wait for mgoodman's answer,and i will send him the url when he agree the pic copyright.

Jul 28, 2013 at 5:25 AM Post #2,759 of 5,999
Yes please, Michael. There may be a substantial group of users who use both iDevices and the iRivers (AK100/120/both) and who have no need for USB in. That would be fantastic if Centrance could consider that as an option. We await with bated breathe. :D

Jul 28, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #2,760 of 5,999
Quote:
Yes please, Michael. There may be a substantial group of users who use both iDevices and the iRivers (AK100/120/both) and who have no need for USB in. That would be fantastic if Centrance could consider that as an option. We await with bated breathe.
biggrin.gif

why not have both?, why not have ALL three? 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vqgSO8_cRio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back