The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Dec 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #4,142 of 5,999
Looks like Centrance is offering 30% off products for a Christmas special (with coupon).
Like their Facebook page for more information
wink.gif

OMG, those Masterclass speakers are under $200 now!  Must...fight...temptation...

Dec 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #4,147 of 5,999
I put in my order a long time ago but still haven't shipped yet, so can I get the discount and have some money back?

Dec 20, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #4,149 of 5,999
If NZhead gets his Xmas sale M8 before the folks who pre-ordered moons ago (at a higher price?) there is going to be a Riot here I suspect.
:wink:

Dec 20, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #4,150 of 5,999
Hahaha! Yeah, I understand this to be a sensitive subject here. So in the spirit of goodwill, I hope others who have ordered get theirs earlier than me. Or, that we all get our products all at the same time. 

It says Q1 2014 when I ordered. Here's hoping early Q1, and not tail end of. 

Dec 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #4,151 of 5,999

It says Q1 2014 when I ordered. Here's hoping early Q1, and not tail end of. 

Well, Q1 can easily turn into Q3 
wink_face.gif
  Don't worry, I'm certain it won't happen, different circumstances..just messing with you..

I was one the early pre order guys who waited patiently for almost ten months and I never regretted this, although I cried a few nights and had to take subscribed medications to deal with this... :)  

Just to make it clear. The M8 was well worth my wait and I would do it all over again, except for taking the drugs :)

Dec 20, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #4,152 of 5,999
Oh gosh I hope not! lol!

I've been following this product since it was announced. I even carved our a space for it on my Pelican 1500 case. There's a spot in that case for the PanAm, one for the M8, a pair of phones, and cables. Certain things prevented me from making the pre-order, and here I am a year later, plunking money on it. 

With all the posts about assembly being faster now etc., I hope everything will come together and I can get the M8 without extensive wait. That said, I've waited this long, what's a few more months? Especially since as you say, it is worth the wait. :) 

Dec 20, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #4,155 of 5,999
  Oh gosh I hope not! lol!

I've been following this product since it was announced. I even carved our a space for it on my Pelican 1500 case. There's a spot in that case for the PanAm, one for the M8, a pair of phones, and cables. Certain things prevented me from making the pre-order, and here I am a year later, plunking money on it. 

With all the posts about assembly being faster now etc., I hope everything will come together and I can get the M8 without extensive wait. That said, I've waited this long, what's a few more months? Especially since as you say, it is worth the wait. :) 

You have apparently already done some serious research and even prepared "a space" for the little baby to arrive
wink_face.gif
 I'm convinced you won't be disappointed. You almost know what to expect and in other situations it takes around nine months.. Only question is if will it be a boy or a girl and if both... then do you keep both of the twins... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back