The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Jul 18, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #2,642 of 5,999
Finally my "Mate" has arrived and already I am impressed. The quality of that rubber band... simply amazing
size]

This is my first time to buy an expensive portable amplifier and I think the Hifi M8 is well worth it's price. 
Comparing to my GO DAP DD + Oridio Alpha MK2 (Hong Kong designed DIY amp),the M8 sounds 3D-ish and back ground is dead silence. Bass and treble tone shaping are working well, the level of boost in bass/treble is enjoyable.
I can hear the different between 1 ohm and 2/11 ohm especially when listening to low impedance earphones such as  Creative Aurvana In-Ear 2. 

This is my impression for now and I am listening to the Hifi M8 with balanced HD598/ HD25 1-2 and a few other earphones. 

Jul 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #2,651 of 5,999
hmm... We thought the manga humor worked, but it might be narrow...

Not starting any threads, just trying to say in pictures that you can use ANY headphones with your M8. May be we should just stick to engineering :wink:

Do love the paper clip tho...

Jul 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM Post #2,654 of 5,999
Quote:
get it yet
biggrin.gif

how I know the charge is completed?

The leftmost LED that has a lightning sign above it would turn off when the unit is done charging. The three battery LEDs will be on long by then.
Charging takes a little while due to large battery, so best to leave your HiFi-M8 charging overnight. It will stop when it's done. No harm leaving it plugged in. It might top itself off every once in a while, just like a cell phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back