The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Impressions thread
Apr 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM Post #137 of 1,323
Mine are on the big brown truck right now...

EDIT:  And delivered!  These are wonderful wonderful headphones when you figure out how the get the right seal with your ears.  

May 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #139 of 1,323
I have mine up for sale, assuming I don't chicken out and keep them if I get an offer.  I just don't have the opportunities for headphone listening right now.  I haven't gotten any interest yet.  I think the price is in the right range.  They are about 14 months old, and pristine.  Check out my ad and let me know if I'm off base with it?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/607917/beyerdynamic-dt1350-price-drop

I'll miss them if they go!

May 2, 2012 at 3:41 AM Post #140 of 1,323
Quote:
I have mine up for sale, assuming I don't chicken out and keep them if I get an offer.  I just don't have the opportunities for headphone listening right now.  I haven't gotten any interest yet.  I think the price is in the right range.  They are about 14 months old, and pristine.  Check out my ad and let me know if I'm off base with it?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/607917/beyerdynamic-dt1350-price-drop

I'll miss them if they go!

You'd get more interest if you threw some pics up showing how pristine they were

May 2, 2012 at 3:50 AM Post #141 of 1,323
I hope they sort out the design for the next model, don't get me wrong, they sound great, but I always have to fiddle with them for a while before I can get a proper seal. really annoying.

That won't happen for some time yet i would imagine. Look how long the HD25's current design has been kept much the same its inception.

May 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM Post #142 of 1,323
Listening to them right now from my P-51 Mustang and once again I can say that the DT-1350 is a great portable headphone.

Sent from my Commodore C64 using Tapatalk

May 15, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #143 of 1,323
Had my pair for about a month now and still extremely happy with them as portable cans on the go.
L3000.gif

May 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #144 of 1,323
Anyone know how to open these bad boys up?

May 16, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #145 of 1,323
Just picked up a pair yesterday...I'm very impressed with them. The build quality is excellent (just as all my Beyer gear has been) and I don't seem to have anywhere near the same difficulty with seal that some others are having. I spent about four hours with them last night and was very impressed overall. The bass is surprisingly good and the overall presentation is larger than I expected. These are exactly what I wanted for taking to and from work.

May 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #146 of 1,323
Quote:
Listening to them right now from my P-51 Mustang and once again I can say that the DT-1350 is a great portable headphone.
Sent from my Commodore C64 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Had my pair for about a month now and still extremely happy with them as portable cans on the go.
L3000.gif

Quote:
Just picked up a pair yesterday...I'm very impressed with them. The build quality is excellent (just as all my Beyer gear has been) and I don't seem to have anywhere near the same difficulty with seal that some others are having. I spent about four hours with them last night and was very impressed overall. The bass is surprisingly good and the overall presentation is larger than I expected. These are exactly what I wanted for taking to and from work.

Great portables for sure.  I've gotten used to the seal issue, I nail it right off the bat most of the time now.

May 17, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #147 of 1,323
Quote:

Great portables for sure.  I've gotten used to the seal issue, I nail it right off the bat most of the time now.

I see you're using the DACport...how do you like it? I almost picked one up myself.

May 17, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #148 of 1,323
Quote:
Anyone know how to open these bad boys up?

It can be done the same way as T50p. There is a thread with pictures of it being opened.
I would not do it though... I tried to open my T50p and destroyed them. But it can be done.

May 17, 2012 at 6:19 AM Post #149 of 1,323
Quote:
It can be done the same way as T50p. There is a thread with pictures of it being opened.
I would not do it though... I tried to open my T50p and destroyed them. But it can be done.

oh god, wow. I kind of wanted to recable these...but after hearing this.

May 18, 2012 at 6:46 AM Post #150 of 1,323
Okay, these headphones are REALLY impressing me. I feel like I have a portable version of my T1s. Tonight I was watching a low budget film on Netflix called "$5 a Day". I had an RCA-to-mini cable running from the analog outs of my Oppo player into my Fiio E11 and the 1350s sounded beautiful. I'm getting a pretty decent sized sound stage with excellent imaging, and these have taken their place right up there with my Grado PS500s and my T1s in terms of enjoyment. I really like them straight out of my iPhone, but with an amp they scale up to another level. Excellent, excellent headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back