the best companies for hifi all in one systems
Sep 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

takeshibeat

New Head-Fier
i ve had a sony all in one hifi system which i bought 1998 if i remember correct
after a half year i started to have problems with cd player on it , i sended it to a hifi repair service where they fixed the problem but soon aproximately 2 mounths after the repairation the same problems started again,
my second hifi all in one system was sharp and it to damaged itself after 2 years
some guys told me i should buy components and that they would last longer but it doesnt have sense to me
since i can only listen to music via headphones because i live in a flat that has very poor sound isolation and my room
is to small for components
so i wanted to ask which companies make best (all in one) hifi systems with the longest lifetime
i was satisfied with the sound of both of my hifi which i ve head but they didn t last long and i spended lots of money on the first one
i ve saw on the net that today s hifi systems have the possibility that you listen to music on them via usb so i guess it would last long (i listen music via usb 5 years allready on my laptop and dont have any kind of problem)
if any of you could give me some names of the companies that make the best all in one hifi systems with the longest lifetime i would be very thankful

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #3 of 9
Cambridge Audio also makes a few nice all-in-one systems.

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:
Cambridge Audio also makes a few nice all-in-one systems.

This!

http://www.amazon.com/Cambridge-Audio-One-Receiver-Silver/dp/B0035B9CY6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347466517&sr=8-2&keywords=cambridge+audio+one

Sep 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM Post #6 of 9
all my music is on hard disc on my computer
and i have headphones sennheiser hd 598

if you want to suggest to me a combination with my laptop, i must say to you that my laptop
soundcard is weak
in my country the only dacs you can  buy are the ones from nuforce
and the problem is i cant try them since the town where the shop is located is far away from my town so i just can order them via internet
is there any good dac (from nuforce) which i can connect to my laptop and listen to music via headphones on it, i must say again that my laptop soundcard is poor quality (toshiba tecra)
and i only want to buy a dac if i can get a high quality sound with it
if someone could give me an advice i would be very satisfied

Sep 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #8 of 9
An all in one head unit from Cambridge like the C 851 and a headphone/speaker amp. http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.php?PID=889&Title=Azur+851C+Upsampling+DAC%2C+CD+Player+and+Digital+Pre-amplifier

Sep 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM Post #9 of 9
Get the pair of 851s. I love my 851C and have my eye on the 851A as well.

Quote:
An all in one head unit from Cambridge like the C 851 and a headphone/speaker amp. http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summary.php?PID=889&Title=Azur+851C+Upsampling+DAC%2C+CD+Player+and+Digital+Pre-amplifier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back