The Basshead Club
Dec 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #725 of 11,286

Quote:
As am I. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy of the Massive Attack collab vinyl sometime soon...

L3000.gif

Dec 5, 2011 at 7:21 AM Post #726 of 11,286
I suggest Soundmagic A10 amp as well. It's quite transparant but does boost the bass, even without the bass boost switch on.
Another AMP with great bass is Corda MOVE and Headsix/XXS.

Dec 5, 2011 at 11:28 PM Post #730 of 11,286

Quote:
I got my M-80s today.  Basshead = Yes!  Excellent Sound Quality = Yes!  Happy SoulSyde = Yes!

I'll need more time during the week for a more meaningful impression, but these headphones are very-very good.  Jude and Tyll do not lie.

Wow, that good upon first impressions eh? How do they compare to the Pro 750's?? After my MG6Pro customs, everything sounds all strange with my Pro 900's-- recessed mids, spitty weird sounding treble-- and I'm looking for something new in the headphone category. Prefer something not terribly large, like the 900's... feel like I have saucers on my ears when using them at work!

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:54 AM Post #731 of 11,286
The M-80 do measure very well so no suprise there. http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/VModaM80.pdf Quite nicely boosted bassresponse together with boosted midrange. :) I don't like on-ear myself though, soundstage is rarely great with that small cups and the small space between the ears and the driver. 

I wonder how M-100 will be like for being full-sized, I'm still interested in LP2 too being a basshead but I keep wondering if I should wait for M-100 first.

Dec 6, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #732 of 11,286
Meh.

Wonder what would happen if Tyll had said that they sucked... 

._. 

Dec 6, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #735 of 11,286
Do any of you guys have a sub(s) in your vehicles? I love bumbin the bass while i'm driving. Nothing obnoxious, just a single 10" in a sealed box. I replaced all my speakers and it actually sounds pretty good. It might not be audiophile material but its fun. I was looking for some bassy headphones but can't find anything that comes remotely close to car bass not that I would expect two 40mm drivers to produce the same amount of bass as a ten inch  subwoofer. I hope to get some crossfade LP2's soon. I hear they have a decent amount of bass but have good mids and highs too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back