The Basshead Club
Dec 1, 2011 at 1:52 AM Post #706 of 11,286

ummmm......my wallet hates you, but my ears thank you. So ordering the ZO2

EDIT: Ordered. Can't wait for it to arrive
Quote:
The main thing that ZO2 offers is SmartVektor sound tech which no other amps have, it brings the whole range more forward for a more dynamic and weighty sound. It's like going from headphone sound to speaker sound. It also offers slightly enhanced soundstage and the bass quality is very good too from the 32-lvl tweakable bass boost, however for D2000 I'm fairly sure you find the lower levels to be more than sufficient.

Here's a demo of the SmartVektor sound which I find fairly accurate representation as what it does being a ZO owner myself:

Dec 1, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #707 of 11,286
I just ordered the DT770 Pro's and I just looked at the list from the front page of this thread and didn't see them listed. Hopefully I didn't order a non-basshead set of headphones. I thought that I'd done my research on these forums before making that purchase. 

Dec 1, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #708 of 11,286
Just sold my E10 -not enough bass on the Pro900's.

Now lookin for an Z0x and some random dac, what Z0 is best if you are a bass-junkie?

-sent from my smartphone while driving 200mph being drunk on absinthe and I think these chincillas I have dancing on my dashboard is causing me to spell like a "special" person -yes the glue sniffing kind of special. Honk®

Dec 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #709 of 11,286

Quote:
Now lookin for an Z0x and some random dac, what Z0 is best if you are a bass-junkie?
-sent from my smartphone while driving 200mph being drunk on absinthe and I think these chincillas I have dancing on my dashboard is causing me to spell like a "special" person -yes the glue sniffing kind of special. Honk®

Welcome aboard, Mikkel! Sorry about your wallet...

Dec 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM Post #711 of 11,286
I just purchased the V-MODA Crossfade M-80.  It should arrive some time early next week.  I'll post my impressions on whether they're Basshead-worthy or not.  I'm really excited about these, everyone from Jude to Tyll seem to rave about them.  Hopefully they're not the normal brand of FOTM.

Dec 2, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #713 of 11,286
hey guys! Is there anyone who can compare TF10 vs TFTA 1XB?

I'm looking for an IEM like bass-enhanced TF10. I've searched forums for 3days, and i finally decided to get TFTA 1XB..

Do you think it is a right choice? I'm concerned,,So if there is someone that heard both of  TFTA 1XB and TF10, let me know.,,

Dec 2, 2011 at 2:45 AM Post #714 of 11,286

Quote:

I'm looking for an IEM like bass-enhanced TF10. I've searched forums for 3days, and i finally decided to get TFTA 1XB..

Do you think it is a right choice? I'm concerned,,So if there is someone that heard both of  TFTA 1XB and TF10, let me know.,,

Contact i2ehan. He's got both..

Dec 3, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #717 of 11,286

Quote:

Take a look at the Westone 3... Great clarity and details with thunderous bass to boot. Love mine!

Oh and I've change my avatar... Might as well be honest about it.

Dec 3, 2011 at 7:22 AM Post #718 of 11,286
Is there a way to change your profile post count status after a certain amount of posts? Would love to have "bassheadus supremus" haha xD

Dec 3, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #719 of 11,286

Quote:

i've heard the ak4396 dac from ebay is great for the price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back