The Basshead Club
Nov 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #676 of 11,286

Quote:
With the Zo? You'd be quite surprised.

Compared to a decent sub? It'd be quite a funny experience if your headphones started to vibrate around on your head :p
I prefer bass from speakers/subs, not a fan of bass on headphones/iems since they tend to make the sound sig very warm.

Ety's HF5's bass is good enough for me... 

Edit: DID I JUST SAY DAT IN A BASSHEADS CLUB'S THREAD 
blink.gif

Nov 26, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #677 of 11,286

Quote:
Compared to a decent sub? It'd be quite a funny experience if your headphones started to vibrate around on your head :p
I prefer bass from speakers/subs, not a fan of bass on headphones/iems since they tend to make the sound sig very warm.

Ety's HF5's bass is good enough for me... 

Edit: DID I JUST SAY DAT IN A BASSHEADS CLUB'S THREAD 
blink.gif

huh? i simply use a double adapter and not only do i hear the music and bass in my face and head but out my sub too 
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2011 at 7:38 PM Post #678 of 11,286
Lol nice trick. I heard some electrostatic owners use that trick because the bass wasn't enough. 

Nov 27, 2011 at 7:16 PM Post #686 of 11,286

Quote:
i've never heard a triple fi, but i heard it's decently bassy.

most likely, it can add quality and quantity to the bass, especially the sub/low bass.

uve heard that from normal peeps, not bassheads, its not enough for us :D it didnt satisfy me and it was the first "good" earphone i had bought

Nov 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #689 of 11,286
 its all good to hear about a iem but if your gonna keep praising them in the basshead thread where all bassy iems and headphones are welcome why not just make a appreciation thread for the TFTA XB1

Nov 29, 2011 at 1:42 AM Post #690 of 11,286
I find my sennheiser hd 25 1 ii has the best bass for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back