The Audio Lounge
Apr 29, 2020 at 4:17 PM Post #23,911 of 36,059

Apr 29, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #23,912 of 36,059

Apr 29, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #23,913 of 36,059

Apr 29, 2020 at 4:20 PM Post #23,914 of 36,059
I forgot all about Naproxin. I'll give it a go.
I tried Naproxen once, didn’t get on with it at all. Told my friend of the side effects I was suffering and he said “you need to be taking these with them” can’t remember what they were called but basically counteracted all the side effects. This is what the doctor will prescribe when you go back and tell the doctor just how rough Naproxen is making you feel. That’s the trouble here in the UK, the NHS is so underfunded that they will hold back on meds to save money.
think the UK government might actually think about investing in our health system after the Corona Crisis instead of closing hospitals!!!!

Apr 29, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #23,915 of 36,059
I tried Naproxen once, didn’t get on with it at all. Told my friend of the side effects I was suffering and he said “you need to be taking these with them” can’t remember what they were called but basically counteracted all the side effects. This is what the doctor will prescribe when you go back and tell the doctor just how rough Naproxen is making you feel. That’s the trouble here in the UK, the NHS is so underfunded that they will hold back on meds to save money.
think the UK government might actually think about investing in our health system after the Corona Crisis instead of closing hospitals!!!!
That's tough mate. Hopefully they do invest in the health system there.

Apr 29, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #23,916 of 36,059
Again it looks awesome, these multi connector cables are the way to go in my eyes , every option and not damaging mmcx or 2 pin constantly swapping out if you are using different sources..the dunu hulk I think is a little over priced but it does look a very nice cable and looks better than the new fiio one .
I have a Dunu Hulk. It's worth every penny. I've sold all of my expensive cables. I'll never sell my GU.Craftsman cables though. These are the best built and best sounding cables I have. The hulk sounds better than most of my cables and is so convenient. You don't have to mess with adapters.

One thing that I wish Dunu did was come up with a system for swapping MMCX and 2pin at the iem end of the cable.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM Post #23,917 of 36,059
I've been thinking of trying out Hart Audio Cables, because they have an awesome setup. You buy one cable and it has a bunch of interchangeable interconnects like in the pic below.

q0SUUjRStreY6ho6JqEwEULBfbmpPHcFwSTTr7mUaVQk_8zbbowwGWrtBbwIfdP912wTLyTXo036EiZy3aICXR5ATiuOqf...jpg

Is anyone else having issues accessing the Hart website from your phone / tablet? I'm seeing an error message, saying that the site is not accessible.

Apr 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM Post #23,918 of 36,059
I have a Dunu Hulk. It's worth every penny. I've sold all of my expensive cables. I'll never sell my GU.Craftsman cables. It sounds better than most of my cables and is so convenient. You don't have to mess with adapters.
Well it does look a nice cable that's for sure and I have no doubt it is but for me cables in general are a bit of a rip off , parts and labour come to no where near the cost that some are selling it at. .....My 4.4 mm alo cable cost me 30 dollars in the sale , its usually 150 dollars, says a lot if they can still sell it at this price...... As I said in previous post kevs cable cost me £70 in parts, rhodium plated connectors, rhe softest silver plated occ I could find , my labour was long I had to hand weave it plus the rest, even with my labour which was half weaving I reckon no more than 170 retail and these companies have weaving machines that do that work in a heartbeat plus everything made to measure....these cables are costing next to nothing to make with parts and labour...there are some like effect that are using the finest wire and connectors which does cost more in parts, there are others who are selling supposedly top cables but the wire and parts are no better than lunashops cheap stuff , one company in particular springs to mind lol but not going down that road or opening that can of worms.

Apr 29, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #23,920 of 36,059
Is anyone else having issues accessing the Hart website from your phone / tablet? I'm seeing an error message, saying that the site is not accessible.

Nope, seems fine for me.

2020-04-29.png

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back