The Audio Lounge
Apr 18, 2019 at 11:19 AM Post #14,341 of 36,032
Are those old-school Koss headphones?

Looks like a Pioneer SE-50?

Just had mail from Hiby they have some nice discounts going on over Easter including original r6 for 399 dollars and r3 for 159 dollars not bad at all

The R6 Pro $799,- ^^

I need a sponsor. lol

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:22 AM Post #14,342 of 36,032
Looks like a Pioneer SE-50?

The R6 Pro $799,- ^^

I need a sponsor. lol

Well without going into detail I have had a bit of financial reprieve this week so I'm very happy at the moment . I got the good news yesterday so fingers crossed some new purchases this year starting with dm6 next week happy days

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:46 AM Post #14,344 of 36,032
“DM6 is a lounge favorite.”

As soon as I saw that I knew right away I had found a discerning, well educated, amazingly good looking group of people...
If you take out discerning, well-educated, and good-looking, you got me dead to rights; I am indeed a person......most days :p

You do know that's not me in my avatar don't you????
Of course we know that's not you! Doesn't look nearly covered in enough headphones or IEMs, but also merely acting really cute without any hint of trying to purchase more audio gear. Snow quotient is on-point though :D

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:48 AM Post #14,345 of 36,032
20161213_120058.jpg
If you take out discerning, well-educated, and good-looking, you got me dead to rights; I am indeed a person......most days :p

Of course we know that's not you! Doesn't look nearly covered in enough headphones or IEMs, but also merely acting really cute without any hint of trying to purchase more audio gear. Snow quotient is on-point though :D

Yeah I know . that's my little boy and he's far more cute than I ever was

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #14,346 of 36,032
Well without going into detail I have had a bit of financial reprieve this week so I'm very happy at the moment . I got the good news yesterday so fingers crossed some new purchases this year starting with dm6 next week happy days

not daddy.gif

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #14,347 of 36,032
So guys at this moment I have a dm6 dilemma I realy want a clear pair with a faceplate of my choosing but this will take 3 to 5 weeks but I can order a pair I think straight away in green or red or blue .. And I'm like a 7 year old as in NOW... Do I don't i

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #14,349 of 36,032
So guys at this moment I have a dm6 dilemma I realy want a clear pair with a faceplate of my choosing but this will take 3 to 5 weeks but I can order a pair I think straight away in green or red or blue .. And I'm like a 7 year old as in NOW... Do I don't i

I just have to say that when they are in your ears, you can't hear the custom face plate, lol. Also, the DM6 is sexy in Ocean Blue.

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #14,350 of 36,032
I just have to say that when they are in your ears, you can't hear the custom face plate, lol. Also, the DM6 is sexy in Ocean Blue.
indeed and as I said if I likr the sig and they are a bit to big for my midget ears then I will go fully custom moulds anyway ... I'm thinking the green .. Or red . Maybe blue lol

Apr 18, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #14,352 of 36,032
Get the blue. I love mine and think I want to marry them. :ksc75smile:
... I hope your wifes not reading :astonished:... I can't buy for another week anyway and I'm still trying to listen to the EN700 Pro with a little bit of kanas in between, still not made my mind up on these but just not had enough ear time... Think I will mail penon next week and see if they have just clear in stock or when they are coming as it appears not at the moment if not I may go for the green

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #14,353 of 36,032
... I hope your wifes not reading :astonished:... I can't buy for another week anyway and I'm still trying to listen to the EN700 Pro with a little bit of kanas in between, still not made my mind up on these but just not had enough ear time... Think I will mail penon next week and see if they have just clear in stock or when they are coming as it appears not at the moment if not I may go for the green
LOL. She's fine with it, you know polygamy and all. I do live in Utah.... HaHaHaHa.

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #14,355 of 36,032

Looks wise, I would have wanted the clears .. but I settled for blacks due to the price. Like others have said, it's a nice to have, but the money shot is the audio anyway. They'll have the same fit and sound no matter what you pick :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back