The Audio Lounge
Dec 7, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #12,511 of 36,867
WOW: I was sure someone would use this one

Dec 8, 2018 at 5:29 AM Post #12,512 of 36,867
Hi guys without going into too much detail I have suddenly unexpectedly had a severe life change , this has resulted in this possibly being my last post but may say hi once in a while, just want to say thanks guys and all the best and luck to you all ....been some good fun over the years.
Adiós amigos lol

Dec 8, 2018 at 5:44 AM Post #12,513 of 36,867
Hi guys without going into too much detail I have suddenly unexpectedly had a severe life change , this has resulted in this possibly being my last post but may say hi once in a while, just want to say thanks guys and all the best and luck to you all ....been some good fun over the years.
Adiós amigos lol

Woah, hope all is well with you! All the best in everything.

Dec 8, 2018 at 5:51 AM Post #12,515 of 36,867
could be better dude but been through worse , thanks dude.

Only the best for you man! Once a lounge member always a lounge member!

Dec 8, 2018 at 6:29 AM Post #12,516 of 36,867
Adiós amigos lol

Damn man, hope everything is ok, or at least will be. And as @timorinolee said, once a lounge member, always a lounge member. Definitely roll back through here when you're able.

Dec 8, 2018 at 6:34 AM Post #12,518 of 36,867
Adiós amigos lol

could be better dude but been through worse , thanks dude.
Do whatever you think is best for you given the circumstances you’re going through. I am not a very active member of the lounge, though one of the earliest subscriber, and I’ve always loved reading your posts, the love and passion you shared.
All the best and, as the motto of an active facebook community I am part of says: AIL - All Is Love

Dec 8, 2018 at 6:36 AM Post #12,519 of 36,867
Do whatever you think is best for you given the circumstances you’re going through. I am not a very active member of the lounge, though one of the earliest subscriber, and I’ve always loved reading your posts, the love and passion you shared.
All the best and, as the motto of an active facebook community I am part of says: AIL - All Is Love

Thanks again , going to miss it but for now it has to be so.

Dec 8, 2018 at 6:40 AM Post #12,520 of 36,867
Adiós amigos lol

It's been great, and I really hope things will turn around for you. Whatever happens, we'll always be delighted to see you pop in whenever you can :)

Dec 8, 2018 at 6:42 AM Post #12,521 of 36,867
Speaking of the community I wrote about...
I already posted here about the band Idles, which is strongly about humanity, welcoming each others, sharing love, anti-**exit (for what it means in its essence), the AF Gang facebook page is a brilliant place for anyone looking for some comfort and hope in mankind in what is best within people.
Feel free to wander there, it really is a soothing place.

Dec 8, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #12,523 of 36,867
@majo123
I hope everything turns out for the best. Your absence will be noticed. Take care.
Cheers

Dec 8, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #12,525 of 36,867
Adiós amigos lol
Sorry to hear this @majo123 . Always enjoy your posts. Hope everything works out for the best and you are able to return to the lounge and normal life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back