The Audio Lounge
Jul 20, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #76 of 36,105
I... HAVE ARRIVED.....

Thanks @OldDude04 for the head's up. :wink:

Yep, no problem. Figured you may want to talk IEM without it having to just be about what Trinity has or has not done. Like @majo123 said, we're Trinity Veterans now, lol.

Jul 20, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #78 of 36,105
So far, I have a short list of IEMs I'm interested in if I cancel my Trinity order. If anyone has any thoughts on them, feel free to let me know what they are.

1More Quad Driver
LZ A4
FiiO F9
Audio Technica ATH-CKS1100iS

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #80 of 36,105
So far, I have a short list of IEMs I'm interested in if I cancel my Trinity order. If anyone has any thoughts on them, feel free to let me know what they are.

1More Quad Driver
LZ A4
FiiO F9
Audio Technica ATH-CKS1100iS
Out of those 4, I'd pick the Fiio F9 on ergonomics alone. I don't like the shape of the others, doesn't look like they'd fit my ears very well.

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #81 of 36,105
Out of those 4, I'd pick the Fiio F9 on ergonomics alone. I don't like the shape of the others, doesn't look like they'd fit my ears very well.

That's my only concern with the one more quads , reportedly big nozzles and i have small ears but hey im figuring they can't be much bigger than the master , anyway im going to give them a try next week all being well.

Jul 20, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #84 of 36,105

@Midgetguy, you're probably right, the F9 looks to be the most comfortable of my list.

That's my only concern with the one more quads , reportedly big nozzles and i have small ears but hey im figuring they can't be much bigger than the master , anyway im going to give them a try next week all being well.

Yeah, that was my thought as well @majo123, if I can use the Masters without them falling out, I should be able to use any on that list. The Master is let's say pleasantly plump, lol.

Jul 20, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #86 of 36,105
Yeah, that was my thought as well @majo123, if I can use the Masters without them falling out, I should be able to use any on that list. The Master is let's say pleasantly plump, lol.[/QUOTE]

There the biggest iem i have ever used but for some reason worked well with fit in my ears, I have read a lot of reviews/comments on the one more quads since jackpots recommendation and nearly all seem positive, I always was a popular majority buyer.

Jul 20, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #88 of 36,105
Decided to sell my fiio x7 with am1,am2,and am3 it's just going to gather dust as I prefer my opus1 and mojo...it will go to some of my iems.
I have owned a lot of fiio daps x3 ,x5, e12a amp and x7 but buying the opus1 was honestly a revelation, I will definitely consider more options in the future , not that I dont like fiio but the oppy1 is just more natural sounding and more what I like...if i come into extra cash il be getting oppy3! Lol

Jul 20, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #89 of 36,105
@Midgetguy, you're probably right, the F9 looks to be the most comfortable of my list.

Yeah, that was my thought as well @majo123, if I can use the Masters without them falling out, I should be able to use any on that list. The Master is let's say pleasantly plump, lol.
The Master does look quite large to me.

Anyway, yeah, the F9 appears it would be the most comfortable. Not that the others wouldn't be, but I think they will simply stick out of the ear more. The F9 seems to use a form fact similar to the universal Shure, Westone and NuForce HEM shells which sit in the concha rather than stick out of the ear. I like the ones that sit in the concha better because when cold weather starts coming around again, I wear a beanie and that doesn't make for good comfort when IEMs stick out.

Jul 20, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #90 of 36,105
The Master does look quite large to me.

Anyway, yeah, the F9 appears it would be the most comfortable. Not that the others wouldn't be, but I think they will simply stick out of the ear more. The F9 seems to use a form fact similar to the universal Shure, Westone and NuForce HEM shells which sit in the concha rather than stick out of the ear. I like the ones that sit in the concha better because when cold weather starts coming around again, I wear a beanie and that doesn't make for good comfort when IEMs stick out.

I agree with this ...pinnacle p1 were like wearing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back