The Audio Lounge
Jul 6, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #8,748 of 36,173
Jul 6, 2018 at 10:23 PM Post #8,749 of 36,173
just tuning out to some old tunes on the Andro and N5ii

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018 at 3:04 AM Post #8,751 of 36,173
Here’s one for England fans today!

Jul 7, 2018 at 3:04 AM Post #8,752 of 36,173
I have had my re600v2 for a good few months now and a few reviews/thoughts recommended severe burn in 300 + hours, I burnt in a little and gave up and just listened, when I first got them I tried various tips foams silicones as they can sound thin on first listen and plumped for silicone stock double flange in the end which I have used ever since.
About a month ago the sound definitely opened up more and just became so much more fuller sounding , vocals although excellent could still sound slightly thin on the odd occasion so yesterday i thought I would try foams again OMG what a difference I am obviously getting a better seal with the foam vocals now sound much fuller/richer and I'm hearing even more detail with a better stage.
I truly love this iem.

Jul 7, 2018 at 3:50 AM Post #8,753 of 36,173
I have had my re600v2 for a good few months now and a few reviews/thoughts recommended severe burn in 300 + hours, I burnt in a little and gave up and just listened, when I first got them I tried various tips foams silicones as they can sound thin on first listen and plumped for silicone stock double flange in the end which I have used ever since.
About a month ago the sound definitely opened up more and just became so much more fuller sounding , vocals although excellent could still sound slightly thin on the odd occasion so yesterday i thought I would try foams again OMG what a difference I am obviously getting a better seal with the foam vocals now sound much fuller/richer and I'm hearing even more detail with a better stage.
I truly love this iem.
Reading this just reminded me that I still had a pair of re-400 :wink:
Using the stock double flange tips they sound really nice and open with r3 playing hi-res acoustic rock:)

Jul 7, 2018 at 4:21 AM Post #8,755 of 36,173
Quick question - whatever happened to Trinity Audio?
Last I heard they were re-locating to US, but nothing since then............

Jul 7, 2018 at 5:13 AM Post #8,757 of 36,173
Quick question - whatever happened to Trinity Audio?
Last I heard they were re-locating to US, but nothing since then............

This bunch of [place abusive language here] owe me still GBP130, no replies since month, no refund, nothing, radio silence...

Good morning folks.

Sunny day, good music, coffee, everything for a good weekend. :)

Have a nice weekend.

Speaking of the tragedy audio I read the review on IMRr1 on the front page, even the packaging and boxing accessories look the same as a trinity product.
IMG_20180319_171120.jpg

Jul 7, 2018 at 5:43 AM Post #8,759 of 36,173
Speaking of the tragedy audio I read the review on IMRr1 on the front page, even the packaging and boxing accessories look the same as a trinity product.

The whole packaging screams chifi. The surface finish of the shell is not what I would expect from a 500 bucks inear, have a look at campfire audio, that's what it should look like.

The case is a bad joke in this price range. The pin alignment is a design failure and why is no balanced cable supplied?

Maybe the same drivers equipped like the Artiste DC1 for 50$.

Even a MP80 have 3 tuning nozzles and a better case for 80$.

I don't think it's worth the called price.

Jul 7, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #8,760 of 36,173
I starting to think I shouldn’t have said anything. Although I believe , struck out on his own away from the Trinity fiasco. I don’t know much about IMR, so can’t really comment on them. However I think I jumped ship with Trinity just in time and got refunds on Icarus I & II. Feel sorry for anyone who held-out in hope. :frowning2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back