The Audio-gd Compass (Was: Designing an alternative to the Zero DAC/amp)
Mar 30, 2009 at 9:42 AM Post #4,787 of 7,725
i have been told my compass will arrived in the early of April.can't wait to see how great is it.
dt880smile.png

Mar 30, 2009 at 2:55 PM Post #4,788 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by drummer1985 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have been told my compass will arrived in the early of April.can't wait to see how great is it.
dt880smile.png

When did you place your order?

Mar 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #4,790 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dat_Dude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I placed my order on the 11th of March and Cherry told me it would ship the "end of March". I don't see my name on the shipping page, but hopefully within the next week it will be on it's way.

How do you access the shipping page? Thanks.

Mar 30, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #4,791 of 7,725
Quote:

I placed my order on the 11th of March and Cherry told me it would ship the "end of March". I don't see my name on the shipping page, but hopefully within the next week it will be on it's way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttnl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you access the shipping page? Thanks.

There's a shipping page? I want.

Mar 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #4,793 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by jron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When did you place your order?

oh i placed my order on 22nd of march,i don't know what they told me is accurate or not.
confused_face.gif

Mar 30, 2009 at 5:03 PM Post #4,794 of 7,725
Quote:

BOOOOM!

Thanks!

I thought it would show future shipments not just what went out on what day in the past. Oh well...back to waiting. I placed my order on March 20 so hopefully I will see it in the next few weeks.

Mar 30, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #4,795 of 7,725
I just asked Kingwa about pending Compass shipments, he says Thursday (2nd April) he will be shipping 20 units of 110 volt and 10 units of 220 volt Compass, he will complete shipping all the remaining Compasses by next week.. you can check on Friday on the shipping page н¨ÍøÒ³ 1
If you want to see if your Compass was shipped on Thursday.. Hope this helps.

EDIT - Well it seems few Compasses will also ship out tomorrow, but I have a feeling its the Singapore MO, although I am not sure about it.. but the above is confirmed.

Mar 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #4,796 of 7,725
Quote:

Originally Posted by sandchak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just asked Kingwa about pending Compass shipments, he says Thursday (2nd April) he will be shipping 20 units of 110 volt and 10 units of 220 volt Compass, he will complete shipping all the remaining Compasses by next week.. you can check on Friday on the shipping page н¨ÍøÒ³ 1
If you want to see if your Compass was shipped on Thursday.. Hope this helps.

EDIT - Well it seems few Compasses will also ship out tomorrow, but I have a feeling its the Singapore MO, although I am not sure about it.. but the above is confirmed.

Thank you!

Mar 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #4,798 of 7,725
I hope Kingwa gets these shipped out as fast as possible so he can SLEEP!

It sounds like most of us should have these in our hands by mid-April. My newly ordered HD650s won't have to be lonely for very long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back