beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #362 of 827
FINALLY! UPS has told me my headphones are out for delivery now! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! I'm only on 6 hours of sleep but I can't go back to sleep now >_<

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:39 PM Post #365 of 827
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Page 25 is shown but it doesn't exist.

Sort of like the bass on the AD700. Somehow fitting..

Dec 30, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #366 of 827
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beagle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Begone, Skullcandy fiend. Shoo, shoo!

Dec 30, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #367 of 827
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beagle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

<_>

Dec 30, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #368 of 827
First post : D

Just received my AD-700's from UPS this morning, I'm still in the break-in period, but I'm extremely happy with these. For a first jump into the real "Head-Fi experience", I'm absolutely sold on these and how well they sound. While they do lack a lot of low down bass in my opinion, they more than make up for it in the pure quality of the music.

Dec 30, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #369 of 827
Well the bass on my brand new AD900s isn't lacking. Quite excellent actually. I mean it's no skullcandy. Lol. Or no closed back phone, but for a person like me that doesn't need tons of bass. Hey sound great. I know this is a ad700 thread. But damn these 900's sound nice over my ad500s

Dec 30, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #370 of 827
I've heard so many good things about this can that I think i'm going to pick one up once I can get one for a good price. These should be a suitable upgrade from my RX700's.

Just to be clear though, the only downsides of these are the lack of bass and the leakage?

Dec 30, 2009 at 9:46 PM Post #371 of 827
Hey Headfi dudes, just got these 3 hours ago and set my stuff up for about 2 hours. Referenced my self a tiny bit on my portapros one last time and then I put in a new CD I got. At first I was like "cool" but then I listened to more material and I started really hearing what clarity is....dear god. I haven't had fun with music like this ever. I started hearing people in the crowd saying stuff I never heard before lol. I am really in awe right now. Well if you excuse me, I am going to enjoy some more music. You guys didn't lie, this might be the gateway for me >____>

Dec 31, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #372 of 827
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard so many good things about this can that I think i'm going to pick one up once I can get one for a good price. These should be a suitable upgrade from my RX700's.

Just to be clear though, the only downsides of these are the lack of bass and the leakage?

At first the highs are a little bright but after a couple weeks they calmed down for me. Also the bass filled in a little more after this time.

Dec 31, 2009 at 1:46 PM Post #373 of 827
Quote:

Originally Posted by unclepauly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At first the highs are a little bright but after a couple weeks they calmed down for me. Also the bass filled in a little more after this time.

Thanks

Dec 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #374 of 827
Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase but now I want more cans to hear different types of sounds ^_^. Also, what is a good burn in time for these things?

Dec 31, 2009 at 4:56 PM Post #375 of 827
Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but now I want more cans to hear different types of sounds ^_^.

That's just part of the sickness we all share here at head-fi
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back