The Astell & Kern AK240
May 9, 2014 at 7:08 AM Post #2,956 of 9,131
Hello guys, I find it a bit curious that many people here and on similar forums online have the AK240, but have IEMs that are much less expensive than the player itself (sometimes up to 6x cheaper).

Am I missing something here?

Don't know .....I have Shure SE 846...."my favorites:blush:....and one pair of Sennheiser iE800 so I guess combined it's close in price not too far off :kissing_heart:

May 9, 2014 at 7:47 AM Post #2,958 of 9,131
  Hello guys, I find it a bit curious that many people here and on similar forums online have the AK240, but have IEMs that are much less expensive than the player itself (sometimes up to 6x cheaper).

Am I missing something here?

People tend to upgrade one piece at a time I'm guessing.  After buying an AK240, most other than Rudi need to take a breather!

May 9, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #2,965 of 9,131
it was announced a couple years back here on head-fi from a company i didn't know even made ciems. i wish i could remember name. you had to have really big ears as a requirement 

May 9, 2014 at 2:28 PM Post #2,966 of 9,131
  it was announced a couple years back here on head-fi from a company i didn't know even made ciems. i wish i could remember name. you had to have really big ears as a requirement 

Big ears, small brains..........
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back