The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #1,231 of 2,897
Few things is don't like about Paw:
No exFat card support, very heavy 280 g, can't be used as USB DAC.
Tera is still the best for operating inside your pockets, or in the dark and is very light 80 g.
sony is easier.

Oct 28, 2015 at 7:18 AM Post #1,233 of 2,897
Oct 28, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #1,235 of 2,897
Sure why not! Flat fr, quite a lot of power , lightweight and great sq and battery life. I love mine.
my iems needs an amp. Even the 240 and dx90 are not ideal.

Oct 28, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #1,237 of 2,897
Oct 29, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #1,238 of 2,897
Out and about this morning is a lovely sunny day in south London.
Walking around and taking my time with my Stealth Tera player.The clarity, separation and the big headroom this combined with the Koss Pro modified is amazing. Have 3 pairs by i use only one modified by me.
Been such a small player,that you can operate while is in your pocket make it think twice about upgrading... Ha ha..
Some people are right about this player you love it or hate it.
Decided to keep it as there is nothing out there similar, but i have a spare one if anyone is interested and if you live near me or interested we can meet and hear it before you buy it.
Warning:
Listening to the Tera player gets addicted, addiction that is good for your brain.
Later on i will post some photos next to my diving watch custom made in Germany.
Hope Charles will lower the price so more can afford to buy the Tera player.
Musicday

Oct 29, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #1,239 of 2,897
Out and about this morning is a lovely sunny day in south London.
Walking around and taking my time with my Stealth Tera player.The clarity, separation and the big headroom this combined with the Koss Pro modified is amazing. Have 3 pairs by i use only one modified by me.
Been such a small player,that you can operate while is in your pocket make it think twice about upgrading... Ha ha..
Some people are right about this player you love it or hate it.
Decided to keep it as there is nothing out there similar, but i have a spare one if anyone is interested and if you live near me or interested we can meet and hear it before you buy it.
Warning:
Listening to the Tera player gets addicted, addiction that is good for your brain.
Later on i will post some photos next to my diving watch custom made in Germany.
Hope Charles will lower the price so more can afford to buy the Tera player.
Musicday
Guess you spend a lot of time alone,walking around trying to like something ?

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #1,244 of 2,897
The Thinksound On1 are a very good match with the Tera Player too. Currently $249 with free shipping in the USA - http://www.thinksound.com/on1.php 

Quote:
So... After some problems I need a new headset for the tera (again) I have 400$ Max for it

Oct 29, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #1,245 of 2,897
Jmills8, how are you today?
Have you heard the Tera before?
If not you can say so,people change their minds everyday and this is Headfi.
Actually i don't like to spend time alone as i have a lovely family, but sometimes we need to relax and enjoy our music.
What's your story?
I travel from school to school so many hrs on trains, buses and on foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back