The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:11 AM Post #1,216 of 2,897
Levi, I'm a bit disappointed that you're asking £1,250 for the Tera Player (TP) that you purchased from me for £900 a month ago, especially as I sold you my TP for less than I'd have asked for in the forums as you seemed a genuine fan of this DAP and unequivocally praised Charles whenever possible. Moreover, you've bundled the modded Koss Porta Pro headphones, SD card holder and IEM attenuator cable which I gave you free, together with your stealth edition Tera Player as a `package' deal. A somewhat disingenuous move?  
confused.gif

Quote:
....or move to different hobbies, or invest in something else.

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #1,218 of 2,897
Thanks but no thanks, as we both know that despite your innumerable protestations to the contrary in this thread, that there are many better sounding DAP's available today than the Tera Player. What I do find puzzling is that you've opted for a Lotto PAW DAP when I distinctly recollect you stating in this thread post that your Tera Player sounded far better than the Lotto PAW Gold. 
confused.gif

Quote:
Don't be disappointed : you can have it back for £900 :)

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #1,219 of 2,897
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:28 AM Post #1,220 of 2,897
Maybe he likes the internal anp inside the Paw Gold ?

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:35 AM Post #1,222 of 2,897
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #1,223 of 2,897
  Thanks but no thanks, as we both know that despite your innumerable protestations to the contrary in this thread, that there are many better sounding DAP's available today than the Tera Player. What I do find puzzling is that you've opted for a Lotto PAW DAP when I distinctly recollect you stating in this thread post that your Tera Player sounded far better than the Lotto PAW Gold. 
confused.gif

Tera sounds much better the the Lotoo Paw in many ways, but Paw is better at something else.
FS posts are fixed now to make you happy.
Also I plan to use 512 GB SDXC in Paw, you can use it in Tera also but only on shuffle mode as it will be too hard to locate your artist.

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #1,225 of 2,897
But for years you were Charles Altmann's biggest fan and staunch advocate of the Tera Player as the world's best sounding DAP. Now overnight you've changed your mind?!? I'm genuinely shocked! 
eek.gif

Quote:

I like the amplification and form factor of Paw Gold yes.

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:41 AM Post #1,226 of 2,897
  But for years you were Charles Altmann's biggest fan and staunch advocate of the Tera Player as the world's best sounding DAP. Now overnight you've changed your mind?!? I'm genuinely shocked! 
eek.gif

Quote:

I like the amplification and form factor of Paw Gold yes.

Let's just move on and discuss about Tera. Are many out there who want to buy one, but want to hear more about it first, so I am here to answer them all their questions.
I may keep one, sell them both, I am in no rush...But I will be getting a Paw also for a 512 GB SDXC purely for DSD .

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #1,230 of 2,897
I will sell my Steatlh for $5000. I am much cooler than musicday or smial1966, so mine sounds much better than a RWAK380SS plugged on a Hugo TT feeding a Cavalli Liquid Gold amp. I will throw in a 4GB SD filled with speaches of my thoughts on life and music and gear. Priceless. While supply lasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back