The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
May 23, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #1,985 of 2,897
MusicDay, Ruben123 will rush out and get some for his Tera Player as well. :wink:

May 23, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #1,989 of 2,897
I believe in high quality sd cards and only recommend Sandisk especially with the Tera Player.
They don't improve sound but they help with fast accessing time,faster start up.

MusicDay, on the subject of SD cards, I've been for quite a few months using a 256 GB PNY SD card with the Tera Player. So far so good. :)

May 23, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #1,990 of 2,897
I didn't believe it at the beginning but now I can tell you that it works and makes lots of sense.
Not only that will prevent the internals getting rusty , I can hear a difference in the sound.
And this oil used is a special one,read about it.

Preventing internals getting rusty is all I believe it does and that makes sense.
However difference in sound? I don't hear that.
wink_face.gif

May 23, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #1,991 of 2,897
As i don't really have interest in purchasing another music player,as i have found the Tera Player to be best sounding solution i have ever tried with such a small form factor and long battery life,now i need to find a way to audition/purchase the Tralucent Plus5 for a even better sounding experience.
Very happy with the Koss modified for now.
Did anyone put a skin/sticker all over their player for a different look?

May 23, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #1,992 of 2,897
As i don't really have interest in purchasing another music player,as i have found the Tera Player to be best sounding solution i have ever tried with such a small form factor and long battery life,now i need to find a way to audition/purchase the Tralucent Plus5 for a even better sounding experience.
Very happy with the Koss modified for now.
Did anyone put a skin/sticker all over their player for a different look?

MusicDay, keep an open mind about the 1Plus2.2. It is very spacious and yet lush with the Tera Player. :)

May 23, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #1,994 of 2,897
Thanks for that but i believe from what i read so far that Plus5 is even better then Ref1too and 1Plus2.2
So is the Plus5 with Uber too best earphone to bring Tera's organic sound to thr highest level?

Tough fight between the 2.2 and the Plus5. Different musical presentation. So, it's really down to personal preferences. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back