The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
May 26, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #2,018 of 2,897
'Churning' is a dubious practice at the best of times and certainly not something to be encouraged here by repeatedly changing a threads title. 
eek.gif

Quote:
The thread name changes often you are right.:wink:
We have to give credit to the genius Mr.Altmann for creating such a wonderful music player.

May 26, 2016 at 8:00 AM Post #2,019 of 2,897
  For people who don't want to spend to much on IEM's this is a great earphone for gym and not only with great sound and punchy bass.
Philips SHE9100, please allow at least 100 hours of burn in for best performance. Only £15 in UK.
tongue.gif

i would only buy the headphones if phillips put up the price 100 fold-thats the norm nowadays mate.
treat your customers like idiots and hike the price way up. 

May 26, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #2,020 of 2,897
i would only buy the headphones if phillips put up the price 100 fold-thats the norm nowadays mate.
treat your customers like idiots and hike the price way up. 

No you don't get it. You have to ask/pay $$$$$ for a player and have a few bucks left for an earphone and then be jealous on people who do have more money but then you say "but this pairing is amazing"
Same foolish thing as people buying a $1500 DSLR body and fit it with a $50 standard lens.

May 29, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #2,022 of 2,897
We are all here to relax,enjoy and experience the ultimate sounding music player.
In my case that is the Tera Player !

Musicday i have never heard that little tera player but if a feeling that it will sound fantasticWhat im saying is that the owner is acting like a mad professor and insulting the very people who want to buy.No one is going to pay 10k for it.Its the principle of the matter.What was the price at the beginning?

May 29, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #2,025 of 2,897
@keepitsimple, yes the Tera Player is one amazing music player,in fact is the best sounding in my experience with all the high end portable audio.
I am yet to hear it with Tralucent Audio IEMs but people are saying that is at another level compared with the Koss Porta modified headphones that i enjoy enormously.
I know that it is expensive,but like anything high quality in life you only need to buy once-that's all.
No need for chasing firmware updates,new players every 6 months,heating issues,short battery life and not the expected sound quality.
With the Tera Player you get all in a small package:
Sound,great battery life,no firmwares needed,no heat,no lagging UI,and faster than life start up once the card is inserted the music plays( 0.5 second ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back