The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
May 8, 2016 at 5:11 PM Post #1,954 of 2,897
Listening right now with modified Koss Porta Pro and the Tera Player and i smile.
Sound can't get better then this in such a small light package.
I am using a 128 GB Sandisk sdxc gold 40 mb/s in random mode.
If i can find better sounding headphones/earphones i will upgrade them, but this is the best combo for me, so happy days.

May 9, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #1,956 of 2,897
Anyone of you have any experience with the Tera Player and CIEMs? I am planning to go that direction sometimes for added comfort.I am looking at ES60 and A12.Did anyone tried this with the Tera Player?
Having 10&20 ohm output is a risky job without trying first.

If you are still looking for, I would definitely recommend you to get ES60. Tera has very strong synerg with ES60. I find this pair not only very technical but also musical.

May 10, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #1,958 of 2,897
Hi Mike,can you please tell me more about ES60 pairing with the Tera Player?
Can you compare with any Traluncent IEMs if you heard any?
Thank you lots in advance :)

Well, if you are not looking for a bold low frequency presentation, ES60 would perform really good with Tera. Natural, fast attack/decay and excellent imaging. Overall signature is a bit open-toned, but never turns into a metallic/sharp sounding monitor.  The only problem is that this pairing is not very good in terms of low frequency weight, but still very fast and natural note releasing and cutting. 

I haven't tried any of Tralucents on Tera, but I did hear all Tralucents except 5BA. I don't think (apart from Tera pairing) that Tralucents are on par with ES60. ES60 sounds significantly better. 

May 10, 2016 at 2:10 PM Post #1,964 of 2,897
beyersmile.png

May 12, 2016 at 8:13 AM Post #1,965 of 2,897

Just commissioned this...now something to protect and yet can still operate on the go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back