The all new Continental Dual Mono
Sep 23, 2019 at 2:00 AM Post #2,356 of 2,712
any news for new version launching?

Sep 23, 2019 at 5:19 AM Post #2,357 of 2,712
Oct 20, 2019 at 3:48 AM Post #2,361 of 2,712
is Alo having BF discount every year? anyone can suggest how soon normally it will be? i may consider to buy the latest LE version as i can't find any mint condition maroon color for sale

Oct 20, 2019 at 4:06 AM Post #2,362 of 2,712
is Alo having BF discount every year? anyone can suggest how soon normally it will be? i may consider to buy the latest LE version as i can't find any mint condition maroon color for sale

I don’t know if there will be BF on sale since I bought mine in maroon (glass model) began in January 2019. You might have to call them since CDM gone fast. Good luck.

Oct 20, 2019 at 4:15 AM Post #2,363 of 2,712
thanks. i believe they don't have cdm anymore. i just try to be ready to buy when bf offer is coming. i don't mind to buy the latest LE if i can't hear any offer of maroon color in mint condition

Oct 20, 2019 at 4:16 AM Post #2,364 of 2,712
I don’t know if there will be BF on sale since I bought mine in maroon (glass model) began in January 2019. You might have to call them since CDM gone fast. Good luck.
or please let me know if you sell it later on, thanks

Oct 20, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #2,365 of 2,712
Seeing as the amp is over 4 years old, I don't think ALO will be producing any new CDMs this year, or at least, not the original version. Moreover, the company seems to have its hands full with their IEMs and cables, so the amps have taken a back seat. Quite a shame, actually, since I have always loved their amplifier offerings.

Oct 20, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #2,366 of 2,712
there are so many replica after alo cmd, from china, hk,.....you name it.
i would love to own one cmd or the LE. With that said, i also would anticipate the next version too. And this stops me to place an order.

Oct 21, 2019 at 11:41 AM Post #2,367 of 2,712
there are so many replica after alo cmd, from china, hk,.....you name it.
i would love to own one cmd or the LE. With that said, i also would anticipate the next version too. And this stops me to place an order.
Well, if ALO were still in the business of making amps (as a primary product), the next version of the Continental should be just around the corner. The same can be said for the Rx - it has been nearly 5 years since the mini Rx was launched.

However, as the folks at ALO/Campfire are more focused on their IEMs and cables at the moment, I doubt we'll be seeing a CV6 anytime soon. We can only hope, though.

Oct 23, 2019 at 6:48 PM Post #2,368 of 2,712
or please let me know if you sell it later on, thanks

Hey everyone. I've have an original CDM that's (sadly!) been sitting in its original box for the last 3 years. with my career change, I'm on the road too much and just haven't been listening to it. Such a gorgeous product deserves more love!

If anyone's looking for an original (glass covered) CDM in silver, I'd be willing to sell mine. It's had limited use, is in great shape, and has a spare set of original stock tubes that I never touched or plugged in.

Feel free to LKM if you're interested. I'd way rather it go to the head-fi community than eBay!
-J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back