1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The all new Continental Dual Mono

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by kb, Mar 26, 2015.
Tags:
First

Back
148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
  1. choisan
    any news for new version launching?

2. thecrow
    No. Never mentioned

3. cosie
    guys, please suggest the best place for buying tube pcb boards?

4. singleended5863
    I bought them at ALO Audio. What PCB boards are you looking for?

5. cosie
    for tubes,
    ok seems at Alo is the only one option.

6. choisan
    is Alo having BF discount every year? anyone can suggest how soon normally it will be? i may consider to buy the latest LE version as i can't find any mint condition maroon color for sale

7. singleended5863
    I don’t know if there will be BF on sale since I bought mine in maroon (glass model) began in January 2019. You might have to call them since CDM gone fast. Good luck.

choisan likes this.
  8. choisan
    thanks. i believe they don't have cdm anymore. i just try to be ready to buy when bf offer is coming. i don't mind to buy the latest LE if i can't hear any offer of maroon color in mint condition

9. choisan
    or please let me know if you sell it later on, thanks

10. Malevolent
    Seeing as the amp is over 4 years old, I don't think ALO will be producing any new CDMs this year, or at least, not the original version. Moreover, the company seems to have its hands full with their IEMs and cables, so the amps have taken a back seat. Quite a shame, actually, since I have always loved their amplifier offerings.

11. choisan
    there are so many replica after alo cmd, from china, hk,.....you name it.
    i would love to own one cmd or the LE. With that said, i also would anticipate the next version too. And this stops me to place an order.

12. Malevolent
    Well, if ALO were still in the business of making amps (as a primary product), the next version of the Continental should be just around the corner. The same can be said for the Rx - it has been nearly 5 years since the mini Rx was launched.

However, as the folks at ALO/Campfire are more focused on their IEMs and cables at the moment, I doubt we'll be seeing a CV6 anytime soon. We can only hope, though.

13. laserjock
    Hey everyone. I've have an original CDM that's (sadly!) been sitting in its original box for the last 3 years. with my career change, I'm on the road too much and just haven't been listening to it. Such a gorgeous product deserves more love!

If anyone's looking for an original (glass covered) CDM in silver, I'd be willing to sell mine. It's had limited use, is in great shape, and has a spare set of original stock tubes that I never touched or plugged in.

Feel free to LKM if you're interested. I'd way rather it go to the head-fi community than eBay!
    -J

First

Back
148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157