The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Reviews and Impressions Thread
Dec 22, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #196 of 2,251
I've had too many issues with going through the seller (on retailers like Aliexpress or DHGate), so was hoping the manufacturer's warranty was worth something from my perspective. Regardless, I'll reach out.

Dec 22, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #197 of 2,251
I've had too many issues with going through the seller (on retailers like Aliexpress or DHGate), so was hoping the manufacturer's warranty was worth something from my perspective. Regardless, I'll reach out.

Seriously it's really a non-issue dealing the usual suspects NiceHCK, AK Store etc . No problems for me.
Just a polite msg and they should reply. They would want to keep their stars and this is their livelyhood and they know that $80 for an IEM is not exactly a cheap product.

Dec 25, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #198 of 2,251
Happy Holiday to all!

I'm eyeballing the S4, but apparently there's a King Pro coming?

Pro is out and nice with the Red/Blue and a handsome green...
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...s-Earphone-Customized/519064_32847326443.html
HTB1pkAdj9fD8KJjSszhq6zIJFXa6.jpg

HTB1YnmPj8HH8KJjy0Fbq6AqlpXaS.jpg

HTB1j0yndoo09KJjSZFDq6z9npXaq.jpg

HTB1OnvUjZLJ8KJjy0Fnq6AFDpXam.jpg

Not liking the look of the graph image as far as wanting more sub-bass. Have to wait on the impressions perhaps. Once the price settles may be a good IT01/King Pro fight :)

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #200 of 2,251
Nice find!

Should call them Spidey1
ph1.jpg

Saw that they are 8.9mm graphene drivers with 20ohm and 105 Sens.

"TFZ KING PRO and TFZLUX TEQUILA 1
KING PRO kept clear sounds made clearly of KING but while the sound field became wider and the feeling of cramping of the overall sound was improved considerably, I felt quite nice, honest first generation King thought that point (Sweat) TFZLUX TEQUILA 1 has made the King PRO sound field even wider, the sound elongation is getting better, there is no feeling to emphasize the edge of the sound felt by King PRO and it is natural sound It was the impression that it sings a model. TEQUILA 1 was a favorable impression with simple sounds, but it seems that prices are not understood at all here, so it depends on the price."

Seems to say the Tequila has an even bigger stage than the King Pro. They kinda look open behind the web looking design.
DRLeuTCUQAE7Kwi.jpg

Definitely smaller than the King Pro.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2018 at 11:01 AM Post #203 of 2,251
I just got the Exclusive5 2nd hand for $50. I wonder if I should re-list them and just jump on this... thoughts? I don't usually chase the budget stuff, but this TFZ company is tempting my inner bass head.

Jan 5, 2018 at 11:09 AM Post #204 of 2,251

TFZ has been very good with RMAs through their resellers for me. I believe it was NiceHCK I went through who helped me with an RMA and didn't even require me to send headphone back. I just took detailed pictures of the problem and they were able to ship me a new pair.

Not saying that it will work that way for you since it's not a physical defect, but it's still worth trying.

Jan 6, 2018 at 11:35 PM Post #206 of 2,251
So I have the 5s and love the bass and vibrant sound. I've actually like them much better than some of my more expensive IEM's. Now I'm curious about the My Love II. I'd like a bigger sound stage without losing any of the bass of the 5s's. For those of you who have heard the My Love II what's your opinion? Worth grabbing?

Jan 7, 2018 at 2:18 AM Post #207 of 2,251
So I have the 5s and love the bass and vibrant sound. I've actually like them much better than some of my more expensive IEM's. Now I'm curious about the My Love II. I'd like a bigger sound stage without losing any of the bass of the 5s's. For those of you who have heard the My Love II what's your opinion? Worth grabbing?

Maybe can take a look at iBasso IT01.

Jan 8, 2018 at 9:13 PM Post #209 of 2,251
my love ii are my daily drivers; it's more of fun tuning good extension on every ends... try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back