1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Reviews and Impressions Thread

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. Spelaeus
    Any recommendations for replacement cables for the Exclusive Kings?

2. jmwreck
    +1

Any of you will find it weird, but I would like to have a replacement cable with memory wire, I like how those things wrap securely around my ears

3. phattio
  4. Melanie Litton
    Ooh...semi open backed. That definitely got my attention! TFZ's is claiming a wider sound stage than the King pro but with the same high res and clarity. Also a solid an punchy signature good for EDM. I don't think I can resist!

phattio likes this.
  5. treal512
    Hmm, I am interested in these Tequilas. Anyone able to provide information on sound signature, sound stage, and if they are fatiguing at all?

6. dheepak10
    Since the King and Exclusive 5 are priced similar, which is the best one to go for?

7. B9Scrambler
    King = mids and treble. 5 = bass and treble. Which do you prefer? Get that one. :ok_hand:

8. Jay Magaling
  9. Yobster69
    Does anybody know if this is a fixed or removable cable? It’s hard to tell from the images!!

10. Jay Magaling
    Judging from the packaging. They're not. :frowning2: and I haven't seen a single pic of it from reviews with the cable detached.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Yobster69
    Thanks Jay, I recon you are right and I should have guessed they wouldn’t be at this price.
    Shame though......

12. bjaardker
    Does anyone have any impressions of the Tequila yet? I'm curious, but I'm not willing to drop that kind of coin without some more impressions.

13. jant71
    TFZ is kinda annoying. King Pro has better resolution/detail and Tequila has better stage. Why do we have to choose. Just make one earphone that has both. Since I want the bigger stage but won't accept lower res no go on Tequila 1. Don't want the smaller stage of the King Pro not for higher price so no go there. So, I'll just keep my money instead of compromising :)

Pretty sure Galaxy is fixed...
    [​IMG]

14. razorpakk
    I want to read about the Tequila so bad :/

15. CoiL
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Lifted Andreas likes this.
First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next