Tennmak
Mar 30, 2017 at 6:50 AM Post #842 of 1,026
Have the pianos and the pros on order, but at the minute, I LOVE the pianos! For the price they sound incredible. Powerful sub bass, slightly recessed mids and some nice treble (maybe lacking a bit of sparkle).

Wonder what I will find the pros like in comparison? 

I would like to hear your opinion. Also I'm interested in the comparison **** UES with Piano if someone has.

Mar 30, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #843 of 1,026
  Personally like the Pros more than the Piano in this period.They're more smooth and relaxing.The pianos are so energic...Next month the new Mad Piano will come out so we'll see.

Not heard about the Mad Pianos, what the difference? Tuned differently? Or just updated? 

With some foam tips, with a fiio a3 and bass boost on, these are seriously nice for listening to a bit of Psytrance! 

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #844 of 1,026

Not heard about the Mad Pianos, what the difference? Tuned differently? Or just updated? 

With some foam tips, with a fiio a3 and bass boost on, these are seriously nice for listening to a bit of Psytrance! 

I still don't know anything about the Mad Piano.Tony told me that they will be developed in april.I'll try them for sure.
I use the foam too on the Piano,Fiio q1 without bass boost cause i'm not really a bass head...The Pianos have an addictive sub bass,really meaty.

Mar 30, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #846 of 1,026
Hey guys 2 days back I got my tennmak pro I have this issue like when I connect my headphone to my mobile I hear some electrical noise something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaWdl0cB90 notice the first 10 second sound from the video it's similar to that but it's very minimal can be noticeable in quite environments. The sound pops up like 3 seconds after connecting the headphone when I unlock the device it goes off and it comes back again when I open the access the menu it goes off when playing songs I tried reducing the volume to 0% when listening to songs and didn't notice that electrical noise. I tried with 2 other phones the lenovo k3 note which when connected had no issues I didn't notice any noise then tried with the Sony xperia z5 I heard the noise again tried connecting to my laptop and desktop both had no issues I didn't had any electrical noise. Have anyone faced this kind of issue before I am confused whether the problem is with the mobile or with the headphone.

Mar 31, 2017 at 12:37 AM Post #847 of 1,026
Piano vs **** UES?

I have both of these. Prefer the look and fit of the UES, but prefer the sound of the Piano. Kind of similar sound signature (V shaped, sucked out mids). The UES treble can get way too bright (hot, shrill, abrasive) for my liking, especially with silicone tips. Foam tips are a must for me. FWIW, I also have the pro and always go back to it because I miss their mids and smooth treble. Good luck!

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:39 AM Post #848 of 1,026
Hey guys 2 days back I got my tennmak pro I have this issue like when I connect my headphone to my mobile I hear some electrical noise something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaWdl0cB90 notice the first 10 second sound from the video it's similar to that but it's very minimal can be noticeable in quite environments. The sound pops up like 3 seconds after connecting the headphone when I unlock the device it goes off and it comes back again when I open the access the menu it goes off when playing songs I tried reducing the volume to 0% when listening to songs and didn't notice that electrical noise. I tried with 2 other phones the lenovo k3 note which when connected had no issues I didn't notice any noise then tried with the Sony xperia z5 I heard the noise again tried connecting to my laptop and desktop both had no issues I didn't had any electrical noise. Have anyone faced this kind of issue before I am confused whether the problem is with the mobile or with the headphone.

Yes, I have a Sony Z2 and the same thing happens when connects Rock Zircon. I think it has to do if you have a microphone on the headset. Although I read somewhere that it is usual for Sony phones

Mar 31, 2017 at 4:05 AM Post #849 of 1,026
Im starting to get a weird vibe here,

KZ makes good economy IEM´s, the problem is that they have 1000+1 models and each is different and you dont know which to go for without even knowing the signatures so you´re like "well, whats the best" and you dont know becuase its "best for what?"

anyways, i think after seeing a couple of tennmark Ali express sales they might be heading in the same direction, Sabotaging themselfs through model saturation.

Mar 31, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #850 of 1,026
  Im starting to get a weird vibe here,

KZ makes good economy IEM´s, the problem is that they have 1000+1 models and each is different and you dont know which to go for without even knowing the signatures so you´re like "well, whats the best" and you dont know becuase its "best for what?"

anyways, i think after seeing a couple of tennmark Ali express sales they might be heading in the same direction, Sabotaging themselfs through model saturation.

But almost every larger company selling headphones had 4+ that differ in price and/or tuning. 
It's just to cater the needs of everyone. Will they want to lose a customer buying only bright headphones? No. Will they want to lose one who tends towards a darker tuned IE? Again no. -> At least 2 model. Then we have the one going for a balanced sound, one who just wants bass, etc. etc.
One wants to buy in the 10-20$  league, one wants to step up their budget purchases. Some want Bluetooth, others stick to conventional cable.

And most important: Other companies introduce new, better inears, so they have to keep up or get forgotten like ****, Rock, etc. (Based on "not many talk about them anymore")

Mar 31, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #851 of 1,026
Does anyone have this issue my tennmak pro left and right channel seems to be inverted like when I tested with a stereo test the left voice came from right earpiece and right voice came from left ear piece I then swapped the headphone body and then it worked correctly now I cannot wear the right earpiece in my right ear and left earpiece in my left ear i need to invert the position to wear it.. did anyone else faced this issue? And also in which side does the microphone come left or right?

Mar 31, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #852 of 1,026
Does anyone have this issue my tennmak pro left and right channel seems to be inverted like when I tested with a stereo test the left voice came from right earpiece and right voice came from left ear piece I then swapped the headphone body and then it worked correctly now I cannot wear the right earpiece in my right ear and left earpiece in my left ear i need to invert the position to wear it.. did anyone else faced this issue? And also in which side does the microphone come left or right?

Just switch the earpieces onto the other mmcx connector. Mics on the right if i recall correctly.

Mar 31, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #853 of 1,026
Just switch the earpieces onto the other mmcx connector. Mics on the right if i recall correctly.

Ya mate that's what i did but the L & R markings in the mmcx connector are also inverted I am wearing the right to left and left to the right is it normal with all tennmak pro's? Originally where does the mic come left or right

Mar 31, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #854 of 1,026
Ya mate that's what i did but the L & R markings in the mmcx connector are also inverted I am wearing the right to left and left to the right is it normal with all tennmak pro's? Originally where does the mic come left or right

Are you wearing them over ear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back