Tennmak
Dec 3, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #646 of 1,026
I had an issue with an MMCX connector that was a little too loose which resulted in drop-outs. I used a conductive paint pen on the outside metal part of the plug; two or three thin coats seemed to have enough substance/thickness to make the connection tight again and no more issues.

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #647 of 1,026
I have the cable. Connection was instant and fairly good.  It can drop off in highly populated areas like most BT headphones I've owned. 
My only issue is that the cable is far too long and the weight of the control unit is less than ideally placed, so not great for running. 

Dec 12, 2016 at 3:08 AM Post #649 of 1,026
I'm a big fan of the ZST's brightness and I don't find the ATR's bad either albeit the different sound signature. I wish the ATR's would have more low & high extension and they would be perfect for a lot of the music I listen to.

Should I go for the Tennmak Piano or the Pro?

Dec 12, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #652 of 1,026
I'm a big fan of the ZST's brightness and I don't find the ATR's bad either albeit the different sound signature. I wish the ATR's would have more low & high extension and they would be perfect for a lot of the music I listen to.

Should I go for the Tennmak Piano or the Pro?

Go for the cellos if you can, they have great extension at both ends (advertised at 5hz to 70khz) and are my favourite iems at the moment. I also own the pro and the piano. As To.M mentioned the piano is the brighter of the two, but the pro has better mids and low end IMO. It also has a better soundstage in both width and depth.

They're all great though and I have crabdog and To.M to thank for getting me hooked on Tennmak by seeing their love for the pianos.

Here i am about 12 iems later my wallet hates you both! :wink:

Dec 12, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #655 of 1,026
Go for the cellos if you can, they have great extension at both ends (advertised at 5hz to 70khz) and are my favourite iems at the moment. I also own the pro and the piano. As @To.M mentioned the piano is the brighter of the two, but the pro has better mids and low end IMO. It also has a better soundstage in both width and depth.

They're all great though and I have @crabdog and @To.M to thank for getting me hooked on Tennmak by seeing their love for the pianos.

Here i am about 12 iems later my wallet hates you both! :wink:

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to grab the pro's and piano's I think. I am not a fan of the "barrel" type IEM's like the Cello's but maybe I'll eventually grab them next time I want to burn a hole in my pocket. Thanks!

Dec 12, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #656 of 1,026
Thanks for the suggestions! I'm going to grab the pro's and piano's I think. I am not a fan of the "barrel" type IEM's like the Cello's but maybe I'll eventually grab them next time I want to burn a hole in my pocket. Thanks!

I'm sure you'll like them both although I think you're missing a trick ignoring the cellos as they're a definite step up from both. Stick some double flange tips on them and they sound AMAZING. Check out other's feedback on the chinese thread and everyone agrees. There's something about them that makes the music sound very natural.

I know what you mean about barrel type iems but the are really comfy and you can wear them over your ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back