Tennmak
Dec 13, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #661 of 1,026
Have anyone heard anything about Tennmak Mad Piano's? 
eek.gif
 I just noticed this part of my Crazy cello's box what is supposed to be their current model range.
https://s24.postimg.org/ey5l3vfgl/20161213_214945.jpg

Dec 13, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #665 of 1,026
  anyone planning on reviewing the crazy cellos?

just wondering...own the pros and am highly considering picking up the cellos now.

I have had them for a couple weeks but have not spent a lot of time with them.  I am finding that they are VERY tip sensitive.  I don't like either of the silicone tip types that they come with.  They also come with one pair of foams.  The size is not right for me, though I do like the sound with the foams the best.  These def have potential, so over the holidays I plan to try out some other tips.  In the meantime, Xiaomi Hybrid Pro is my go-to set for work.

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #666 of 1,026
hi, is the tennmak PRO have the same sound signature like shure SE215? i found some people that tennmak PRO beat the SE215

by the way im looking an upgrade from kz ate & kz zs3, is the tennmak pro suited for me? 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #667 of 1,026
hi, is the tennmak PRO have the same sound signature like shure SE215? i found some people that tennmak PRO beat the SE215

by the way im looking an upgrade from kz ate & kz zs3, is the tennmak pro suited for me? :)

To me it's the opposite,se215 has more clarity in mids and highs. Pro has wider soundstage and tends to have mid bass bloat. I still prefer se215 over the Pro, ofc ymmv

Dec 14, 2016 at 1:54 AM Post #669 of 1,026
Ordered the Pro's. Will order the Piano's soon. Hoping the Pro's are like the KZ ATR's, but with more low & high extension.

Dec 14, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #670 of 1,026

by the way im looking an upgrade from kz ate & kz zs3, is the tennmak pro suited for me? :)

Definitely an upgrade to the zs3 and ate.

I have had them for a couple weeks but have not spent a lot of time with them.  I am finding that they are VERY tip sensitive.  I don't like either of the silicone tip types that they come with.  They also come with one pair of foams.  The size is not right for me, though I do like the sound with the foams the best.  These def have potential, so over the holidays I plan to try out some other tips.  In the meantime, Xiaomi Hybrid Pro is my go-to set for work.

Double flange tips is all I need to say!

anyone planning on reviewing the crazy cellos?

just wondering...own the pros and am highly considering picking up the cellos now.

There's plenty of people who have bought them now and left their impressions mainly in the chinese iem thread. I was and still am a massive fan of the pros and I consider the Cellos an upgrade. Less mid bass and more clarity than the pros which are the two areas i would have liked improving with the pros.

They make everything sound so realistic and natural.Can't recommend them enough!

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #674 of 1,026
I am not toddy but I hope you don't mind me answering...... no, they do not.  They come with one pair of foamies, and silicone and spin-fit like tips in 3 sizes.

I use the double flange tips that came with my LZ A2S. Have bought a pair of Cellos for my daughters birthday and ordered some Xcessor branded ones from Amazon. Will let you know what they're when i receive them.

Have you tried the ety ones on the Cello?

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #675 of 1,026
I use the double flange tips that came with my LZ A2S. Have bought a pair of Cellos for my daughters birthday and ordered some Xcessor branded ones from Amazon. Will let you know what they're when i receive them.

Have you tried the ety ones on the Cello?

Yes, please do let me know!

No, I haven't tried the Ety tips on the Cello.  Not sure that they would fit - as I recall the Ety nozzle is pretty narrow.  The Etys were the first pair of non-Apple IEMs I got.  They don't have enough bass for my preferences, but their clarity vs the Apple buds was impressive enough to start me on this hobby, which is turning out to be pretty expensive. 
blink.gif
  Damn you, Etys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back