Tennmak
May 20, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #166 of 1,026
  I'm from Vietnam 
biggrin.gif

Idk this is by mistake or a random guy's intention. But yeah, maybe I've lost my Dulcimer 
mad.gif

I think customs or the postman is listening to dulcimer right now.

May 20, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #167 of 1,026
  I think customs or the postman is listening to dulcimer right now.

I would give you a dislike it there is that kind of button. That makes my heart broken 
frown.gif

But move on, I still have several iems to listen to 
bigsmile_face.gif

It just a bit regret since many ppl have high praise for the dulcimer.

May 20, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #170 of 1,026
please accept my "condolences" mate! the truth is it can happen in every country and now it is a really difficult situation to solve, it depends on good will on the seller's part… fortunately you paid less than the regular price so the potential loss, if it comes to it, will be easier to swallow…

May 20, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #171 of 1,026
Yep. For the price I paid $10,it's a really great deal. But I'm not lucky enough to have it. Good for you guys that have your hands on the product.
Next time, I'll place orders from ali instead, since I did have good experience with it.

May 20, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #172 of 1,026
gearbest is ok, I have bought many things there without any problem, in your situation the customs office, a post office or a postman is responsible, some dishonest person not the seller, stealing from packages happens from time to time in every country including mine, bad luck it happened to you, the silver lining is that it was 10usd not the full price…

May 21, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #173 of 1,026
gearbest is ok, I have bought many things there without any problem, in your situation the customs office, a post office or a postman is responsible, some dishonest person not the seller, stealing from packages happens from time to time in every country including mine, bad luck it happened to you, the silver lining is that it was 10usd not the full price…

Yeah I know. It just the feeling of the first time you buy item at specific online shopping store.
Gearbest support is good since they are responsible. I'm trying to resolve this problem with them. But because the issue is from the local offices (customs, postman, etc...) so it may lead to deadend 
frown.gif

This is also a valuable lesson for me. Always check the package when they arrive 
beerchug.gif

May 25, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #178 of 1,026
Well, it is hard to say I guess, each bump is different:) for example I damaged the cable in my Pianos and now I'm waiting for a new one :) (fortunately it has just landed in my country) but if the cable had not been detachable, I would have destroyed the earphones too. I guess you will have to test their durability yourself :)

May 27, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #180 of 1,026
tried Piano and Pro today. Piano has more forward bass than the Pro's. Pro sound is more balanced ( or neutral?) overall, for me they sound almost the same (add bass on the Pros, you get Piano, take away Bass on the Pianos, yoou get Pros.). I am leaning more on the Pros as i dont like bass that much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back