TempoTec Owners Thread
May 4, 2023 at 12:03 PM Post #151 of 173
10 days and no replay. I wonder if Tempotec really has an after sale service or buying from them is gamble game.
To be honest the shipping was very fast.
I'm just glad my V6 works as it should without major issues and do get a response on my DMs on IG but wouldn't be playing Russian roulette any time soon with Tempotec.

May 5, 2023 at 12:42 AM Post #152 of 173
Updating my V6 now.

I notice that the Serenade X is showing as sold out on Tempotec's site.
I wonder if they have discontinued it already?
Bluetooth has failed on mine already, but can't see much point in trying to get it fixed/replaced.

May 13, 2023 at 7:42 AM Post #153 of 173
Updating my V6 now.

I notice that the Serenade X is showing as sold out on Tempotec's site.
I wonder if they have discontinued it already?
Bluetooth has failed on mine already, but can't see much point in trying to get it fixed/replaced.
At some point, Tempotec told me that they were preparing a new and improved version called SerenadeX-S.

May 13, 2023 at 10:21 PM Post #155 of 173
At some point, Tempotec told me that they were preparing a new and improved version called SerenadeX-S.
I think we had a conversation about that around Christmas time. Have you heard anything since then?

I wonder if the Serenade X was successful enough for them to continue down that path, the X seemed to have a very short life in production.

May 14, 2023 at 2:54 PM Post #157 of 173
I think we had a conversation about that around Christmas time. Have you heard anything since then?

I wonder if the Serenade X was successful enough for them to continue down that path, the X seemed to have a very short life in production.
It's true that this is old news. No news since then.
Really, they have a contact? I got a defective March 3 and tried to reach them but without any succes. They are ignoring all my emails
When I talk to them it is usually through the AliExpress app and their shop messaging service.

May 25, 2023 at 4:22 AM Post #159 of 173
Tried to update my V6 firmware. Loads the update wirelessly, but when installing 'error' come up on the restart and then loads into the previous firmware. Any solutions guys?

May 25, 2023 at 4:44 AM Post #162 of 173
Download wirelessly or from Tempotec site? When I download wirelessly it doesn't give the option to save....thanks for replying.
I downloaded on my laptop then copied across - worked first time for me.

Jun 17, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #165 of 173
Personally, I prefer the HD Pro as the E44 comes off a bit darker and doesn't give you much in gains to staging and other techs to my ears anyways. If you want a dual CS43131 DAC that provides some real noticeable improvement from the Pro I would go with the Moondrop Dawn. I have the 4.4mm bakanced version and it actually provides a significant boost to staging, layering, dynamics, and low level detail retrieval. The Dawn is the best dual CS43131 implementation out of the several, including the E44, that I have tried.
The Dawn is the best dual CS43131 implementation..............................:gs1000smile::L3000::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back