Teclast T51
Jul 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #1,336 of 1,468
Quote:

No, since he never answered my two emails, and I don't think the voltage supply in it is enough, at least not for OPA627 which is the only chip I was interested in.  AD8620 is a little empty sounding to me, I prefer AD797.

Interesting. It's not like him to not reply to emails. I wonder if it went to his spam? :p.

Jul 7, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #1,338 of 1,468
Quote:
Don't you have the DX100?  You don't need a portable amp.  If you want something better, try opening your DX100 and replacing the op-amp, put AD823 in there or something and turn it into the Colorlfy C4!

I don't always use my DX100. But using it with my O2 Amp or UHA6 MKII does sound better than the included amp. I generally use the UHA6 with my Studio V to get rid of the hiss.

Jul 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #1,340 of 1,468
I still have my t51 somewhere in my boxes in my room still working and im interested with this mod... but i can't do anything soldering related with small things D=

Jul 10, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #1,344 of 1,468
The CK4 is a good alternatif in this price range (<200$).

In this French review they say no hiss at all. Better than the Cowon S9/J3, HM-601, Studio-V in this area ! They also refer to Head-Fi :)

Source : http://tupperwav.com/le-materiel/colorfly-ck4-baladeur-audiophile-alliant-performance-et-ergonomie/

Edit : Yes, the T51 is a discontinued product and sorry for the off topic.

Aug 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM Post #1,347 of 1,468
Dear Head-Fi community,

I know how you all hate such posts and how they interrupt the thread.
I try to make this quick and painless:

I was looking for a new DAP and had the Teclast T51 (S:Flo2) in mind.
Looking for it on the internet did not give me any useful results, as it is Sold out/ Out of Stock on all the websites i visited.

So i am looking for advice on how/where to find it (new if possible).

If this can not be done, i am also open to other options with Audiophile SQ. (Preferably no HiFiman).

Thank you.

Your sincerely,

TheDreamthinker

Aug 10, 2012 at 4:46 AM Post #1,348 of 1,468
Quote:
Dear Head-Fi community,

I know how you all hate such posts and how they interrupt the thread.
I try to make this quick and painless:

I was looking for a new DAP and had the Teclast T51 (S:Flo2) in mind.
Looking for it on the internet did not give me any useful results, as it is Sold out/ Out of Stock on all the websites i visited.

So i am looking for advice on how/where to find it (new if possible).

If this can not be done, i am also open to other options with Audiophile SQ. (Preferably no HiFiman).

Thank you.

Your sincerely,

TheDreamthinker

Dreamthinker weren't you trying to get this device long ago an just never got around to getting it?  They don't sell the T51 anymore. It's been discontinued. I'd say if you want better sound go for a Rocoo BA and be done with it.

Sep 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #1,350 of 1,468
Just paid for a 2nd hand sflo2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back