Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Jun 3, 2021 at 9:30 PM Post #826 of 2,409
Tansio Mirail Land - Another Excellent stunner IEM - Clear, detailed, transparent with augmented bass punch
The size of this IEM is not optimal for people with small cavum conchae and narrow ear canals, but for me no issue.
what a pity!!! exactly how my ears are!!! but I thank you as you just saved me quite a bit of money. Have to look elsewhere for my new IEM

Jun 3, 2021 at 10:26 PM Post #827 of 2,409
81B904AE-91FB-45DC-8868-7EF9D00427DA.jpeg
7776FBBF-6114-4863-A8CE-F1F5914617CA.jpeg255B44F7-44C5-4FBD-B647-40DB2D498BDE.jpeg783F9CFE-FE3C-4769-9E5F-12F33AE2E356.jpeg74322226-FFAE-4BC4-A116-12D7D9780D8C.jpegEE03ECD8-B972-4FD2-BB0E-D4DA61446740.jpeg58BBA5B5-3128-42CF-A210-5E1E94DCF4ED.jpeg
Dang.. close to $500-600 worth of drivers and auxiliary components are crammed into this earphones. To think that Traillii has similar components and yet it is priced at $6000 boggles my mind.

0740A50B-B2E6-4C90-8585-FB36522DCD50.jpeg6B2BCCD3-DE13-4CDD-847E-51A1B8C8D2F6.jpeg
Nice Accupass subwoofers Traillii is using.

1111589D-7031-499D-B842-6ABECF20DAE0.jpeg26C543B8-501A-45AB-BD1E-849D4F656E25.jpeg
@Dsnuts can you please try the Azla SednaEarfits Short pushed all the way in like above picture and let me know how it sounds to you? I think the center imaging got slightly diffused and overall sound became wonderfully coherent and smooth with a greater bass impact and definition. (default 020 setting)
This works with Spiral dots and it has a shorter stem with just a wide of an opening as the Sendfits. I see what your saying with this, precision is improved, imaging is unreal. Sounds stunning. Might have to use the Sparks this way. Excellent suggestion. Sparks seem to just get better and better I get get to know them.

These have become my reference for vocals. I simply cant imagine vocals to be better than how they are presented on the Sparks.

Jun 3, 2021 at 10:36 PM Post #828 of 2,409
This works with Spiral dots and it has a shorter stem with just a wide of an opening as the Sendfits. I see what your saying with this, precision is improved, imaging is unreal. Sounds stunning. Might have to use the Sparks this way. Excellent suggestion. Sparks seem to just get better and better I get get to know them.

These have become my reference for vocals. I simply cant imagine vocals to be better than how they are presented on the Sparks.
Glad I wasn’t just imagining myself. Spark is simply a stunning set.
I am so happy I went blind on this.

Jun 4, 2021 at 3:02 AM Post #829 of 2,409
After a day of burn in and enjoying the Land, what a nice IEM. Must be the best in this price bracket. Overall better balancedthan the Fearless S8Zs. The reason for complementing with the Land is 100% fulfilled. Fun, enjoyable for all kinds of music where the S8Z IMO is more a vocal centric IEM with a thin sub bass.

Looking forward for the continued journey with the Lands.

Jun 4, 2021 at 4:00 AM Post #831 of 2,409
Hi all, anyone can tell me something on Land vs Penon Volt vs Mangird Tea?
Land vs Volt already done by Dsnuts. Check Land review

Jun 4, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #833 of 2,409
After a day of burn in and enjoying the Land, what a nice IEM. Must be the best in this price bracket. Overall better balancedthan the Fearless S8Zs. The reason for complementing with the Land is 100% fulfilled. Fun, enjoyable for all kinds of music where the S8Z IMO is more a vocal centric IEM with a thin sub bass.

Looking forward for the continued journey with the Lands.

So one thing a few of the LAND owners has told me as well as my own experience with the LAND. About roughly 2nd day of music run in on the LAND. The sound can become thinner with a brighter treble note. It seems the LAND goes through somewhat of a phase and a tonal shift before setting in on final sound. They do take a good run in so I would keep it on the burn in for at least a weeks worth of time. After they get done however the sound becomes much better coherent and that brightness goes away.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021 at 4:34 AM Post #836 of 2,409
M8 came in and I’ve been listening to the Spark paired with the ISN Solar on high gain. I just can’t imagine how music can sound better than this right now. IER-Z1R suddenly sounds too v-shaped and not as engaging.
I'm looking forward to your Traillii comparison in the coming weeks - seems you're in for a treat!

How do you find the bass on the Spark, especially in comparison the the Z1R?

Jun 6, 2021 at 4:51 AM Post #837 of 2,409
I'm looking forward to your Traillii comparison in the coming weeks - seems you're in for a treat!

How do you find the bass on the Spark, especially in comparison the the Z1R?
Z1R’s bass output is more realistic overall. It has more impact, roundness, physicality and rumble, but the Spark has pretty good BA bass with a very nice texture and body.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021 at 6:58 AM Post #838 of 2,409
DSC08043.JPG

Damn good looking shells. I threw on the Penon Mix out of the box. Big large sound stage. Physical bass that previously was all about the BA bass on their previous offerings. Which was good but not quite like this.

These remind me a lot of my IER Z1R has a similar sound signature but at 1/3rd the cost?. That bass is unreal on here. I am not used to listening to a TSMR earphone with this type of bass. If these are the mid level TSMR using EST drivers my goodness I would hate to hear what the new Spark will bring to the table. I am gonna doubt the Spark will have this bass though. This bass is addictive and with that TSMR sound and we got a winner. Love the dimensional large stage on these. Wow. I am impressed! What can I say.
Can you explain a bit more how it sounds like the Z1R? I'm looking for a new hybrid and found the Z1R a bit too intense so would love to know what characteristics make the Land special and yet similar to the well-loved Sony.

Jun 6, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #839 of 2,409
Sony sound has more of an analogue smoother tonality to it. That is always been the case with Sony tuned earphones and it has some of the most refined treble and bass I have ever heard in an IEM the reason why I mentioned these have similarities is that sound balancing is a bit similar both having some pronounced bass a wide mid bands for mids and some refined extended treble. That is where the similarities end however. Treble on the LAND due to the EST and BA implementation has a different tone and actually has a bit more airy quality and presence vs the Sony's more silky natural tonality. Both have an equal amount of extension but where I find the musical qualities of the IER Z1R treble presentation, the LAND has a bit more dimensional character to the trebles, I am thinking this has to do with the multi drivers the LAND uses for the treble region. Mids sounds a bit warmer on the Z1R vs more of a neutral tone in the LAND with a touch more vocal presence especially female vocals. Bass is where the Z1Rs have almost no equal. Z1Rs has a bit more mid bass impact LAND has a touch more lower bass emphasis. Texture on the Z1R bass note is again some of the best quality and here is where the bass dynamics are playing at a different level. LANDs 10mm dynamic I can tell is a good quality dynamic but Sonys bass presentation is some of the highest quality earphone bass in the industry. Overall Z1Rs are a higher level earphone but the LAND being almost 1/3rd the cost has its own presentation with a similar sound balancing and no way does the LAND sound like it is 1/3rd the earphone. Both sounds have a very nicely refined dimensional presentation with both having some excellent stage.

That makes the LAND a very good value imo. Its immediate difference is that it is more energetic in presentation and tone vs the smoother a bit more relaxed yet very refined speaker like presentation in the Z1Rs.

Jun 6, 2021 at 10:00 AM Post #840 of 2,409
M8 came in and I’ve been listening to the Spark paired with the ISN Solar on high gain. I just can’t imagine how music can sound better than this right now. IER-Z1R suddenly sounds too v-shaped and not as engaging.

I have to agree, the mids on the Sparks is 2nd to none in my collection. Love the Solar pairing too. Been considering a new source lately myself. Gonna wait till all the newer daps come out to see what is what but glad you have discovered Shanling sound. Shanling makes some outstanding DAPs I only wish they could use some updated Android versions however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back