Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
May 3, 2021 at 6:06 PM Post #587 of 2,407
May 3, 2021 at 10:06 PM Post #589 of 2,407
My Land was supposed to show up today but it seems there has been a delay with DHL for some reason. Fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow. Anxious to see how it compares to my other Tri-brid collection including EJ07, Starlight and Nanna 2.0.

May 3, 2021 at 11:10 PM Post #590 of 2,407
DSC08043.JPG

Damn good looking shells. I threw on the Penon Mix out of the box. Big large sound stage. Physical bass that previously was all about the BA bass on their previous offerings. Which was good but not quite like this.

These remind me a lot of my IER Z1R has a similar sound signature but at 1/3rd the cost?. That bass is unreal on here. I am not used to listening to a TSMR earphone with this type of bass. If these are the mid level TSMR using EST drivers my goodness I would hate to hear what the new Spark will bring to the table. I am gonna doubt the Spark will have this bass though. This bass is addictive and with that TSMR sound and we got a winner. Love the dimensional large stage on these. Wow. I am impressed! What can I say.

Last edited:
May 3, 2021 at 11:45 PM Post #591 of 2,407
These are fine iems. The treble presents as the stand out to me, so far. Appears to be a brighter tuning than what I’m accustomed to, which is what I was after, but not at the expense of balance.
I have bass and mid switches positioned up. A little too bright without both, for now. When I get my Mix cable back from Plussound I’ll try that cable.
Is anyone using 3.5 cable to effect?
I figured it needs balanced due to ESTs.

May 3, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #592 of 2,407
DSC08043.JPG

Damn good looking shells. I threw on the Penon Mix out of the box. Big large sound stage. Physical bass that previously was all about the BA bass on their previous offerings. Which was good but not quite like this.

These remind me a lot of my IER Z1R has a similar sound signature but at 1/3rd the cost?. That bass is unreal on here. I am not used to listening to a TSMR earphone with this type of bass. If these are the mid level TSMR using EST drivers my goodness I would hate to hear what the new Spark will bring to the table. I am gonna doubt the Spark will have this bass though. This bass is addictive and with that TSMR sound and we got a winner. Love the dimensional large stage on these. Wow. I am impressed! What can I say.
The shells are beautiful. And they fit easily with a variety of tips, which surprised me. They look really big in photos.
I like the dark gray/green tips that come with. Make me think of Symbios without the inner sponge core

May 3, 2021 at 11:49 PM Post #593 of 2,407
Well one thing for certain Mix cable is perfection on these. It is like it was made for it. Sound great using it. I have no idea what the stock cable will be like but from my previous test with the stock cable that came with the TSMR-6. Mix is clearly and upgrade in every way vs the stock cable. Will have to see how it fairs on the Land though.

I threw on my Azla sendafit which are wider with a longer nozzle. Fits perfectly and opens up all the sound of the Land.

Last edited:
May 3, 2021 at 11:57 PM Post #594 of 2,407
Well one thing for certain Mix cable is perfection on these. It is like it was made for it. Sound great using it. I have no idea what the stock cable will be like but from my previous test with the stock cable that came with the TSMR-6. Mix is clearly and upgrade in every way vs the stock cable.

I threw on my Alza sendafit which are wider with a longer nozzle. Fits perfectly and opens up all the sound of the Land.
Do you still have the stock cable that comes with Volt? If so, I’d like to read your comparison with Mix and Land. Thanks

May 4, 2021 at 12:20 AM Post #595 of 2,407
Going back n forth several times and the Mix if you guys read my review on them has the same effect here. A natural expansion of stage in all directions and it is subtle but the Mix gives the Land even more stage than what the Volt cable and guarantee the stock cable can do. Not only sound expansion but also better note separation with an increase of imagery. Sounds even more holographic on the Mix. I can tell the Mix is a much higher quality cable than the volt cable which is a standard SPC type cable. Bass has a slight uptick in definition and sub bass rumble. Volt cable sounds good on the Land but it is outclassed by the Mix. Pure silver aspect of the Mix here gives better note distinction with a slightly blacker background, which helps with that imaging. Treble sounds a touch cleaner in the process as well.
DSC08044.JPG Notice the thicker cores on the Mix. Them thicker cores makes a difference.

May 4, 2021 at 4:32 AM Post #596 of 2,407
I love LAND with HanSound Nyx cable.
I’m burning them together

68C90D6A-247A-46E3-8F86-029D1803AD35.jpeg

Last edited:
May 4, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #597 of 2,407
Dunno if will be my last choice but i like "003" switches combination :)

May 4, 2021 at 10:43 AM Post #599 of 2,407
Apparently no, but land needs more hours

May 4, 2021 at 11:57 AM Post #600 of 2,407
DSC08043.JPG

Wow those are gorgeous! Those looks combined with such great bass performance seems ideal. Definitely keeping my eye on them as an alternative to the Thie Monarch's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back