Takstar Pro 82/GM200 Review, impressions and discussion thread

Which headphones do you want Pro 82 to be compared with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 19, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #181 of 4,535
Jun 19, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #183 of 4,535
Is it very difficult for a handphone of less than $ 500 to win the takstar pro82? So the takstar pro82 hits head on with headphones like the Shure840, Sennheiser HD598CS? o.O
I don't have either of those, but I'll take Pro 82 over HD600 every single time.
Very different presentation of course, those who do like HD600 shouldn't bother with Pro 82.

Jun 20, 2017 at 7:35 AM Post #185 of 4,535
Jun 21, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #186 of 4,535
The Takstar Pro Audio Store has only silver in stock, while the Xiao mi World store has none is stock. I have had a conversation with both of them. What is more, I ordered one from the Xiao Mi World Store, got the order accepted, but later the store sent me a message that they are unable to send the product due to it being out of stock. He will give me a refund. So be wary when you order. If I were you I would wait for 1-2 weeks until the stores restock again.

Jun 21, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #187 of 4,535
The Takstar Pro Audio Store has only silver in stock, while the Xiao mi World store has none is stock. I have had a conversation with both of them. What is more, I ordered one from the Xiao Mi World Store, got the order accepted, but later the store sent me a message that they are unable to send the product due to it being out of stock. He will give me a refund. So be wary when you order. If I were you I would wait for 1-2 weeks until the stores restock again.

The Xiao mi World Store has disabled all option, except for black with case:
upload_2017-6-21_18-12-22.png

So they must have it in stock - but it's the LAST ONE - so hurry!!!
upload_2017-6-21_18-40-34.png

The TakstarAudio Store has raised the price by a couple of dollars, but shows all options in stock now:
upload_2017-6-21_18-32-39.png

They offer 2$ discount for orders above 49$, so the real cost will be lower.

Also, there is a new seller MH Recording Music Store from today, offering both silver and black options without a case at a record low price of 65,87$.
This is a reliable seller, I bought from them before.

There is no need to wait a week or two before placing an order, you'll be kicking yourself for not getting them earlier :jecklinsmile:
You can always ask the seller if they really have stock before ordering, but even if you don't - worst case scenario you'll get your money back immediately.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #189 of 4,535
Jun 21, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #190 of 4,535
Have you read my comment? Have you contacted the actual seller? It doesn't matter that you are able to buy it, they DON'T have it in stock. The money was transferred from my credit card to the Xiaomi Web Store and later the seller told me that they don't have it in stock and I am to open a dispute so that they can give me a refund. And as I mentioned the takstar Audio Store has only silver in stock. At least that is what they told me 2 days ago. This information might have got outdated since then. As a sidenote, I have ordered it from the MH Recording Music Store that you mentioned in your last comment. They have the headphones for sure because I contacted them prior to ordering. Bottom line: Don't believe what the aliexpress page says, contact the seller before buying to ensure that they have the product in stock. BenF, I really don't mean to offend you with this comment, but I wanted to point out that you spread false information by saying that people can order either from the Takstar Audio Store or the Xiao Mi World Store. They can't.

Jun 21, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #191 of 4,535
My tracking is screw*** up. Nothing happens. The package hasn't even departed from the original country. Tracking information is temporarily unavailable. In ten days it will be one month til they shipped the headphones.

Jun 21, 2017 at 6:41 PM Post #192 of 4,535
Today I bought 1piece from Takstar Store. black color with suitcase

"thanks for your confirm, ok, we will ship the order to you tomorrow as soon as possible.
my officemate have just checked our store, he said we have one more black color, do you need to buy it ?
sorry that the factory not sure when can supply more black color ,the silver color also not more when can supply .
ok,i will inform you as soon as have more black color in stock."
regards
Ellie

Jun 22, 2017 at 9:12 AM Post #193 of 4,535
Ordered mine from this eBay seller on June 4th, still haven't received it. Last tracking update is "processed through a facility in Shenzhen EMS, China" on June 6th. Guess there's not much to do other than wait and hope

Jun 22, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #194 of 4,535
My tracking is screw*** up. Nothing happens. The package hasn't even departed from the original country. Tracking information is temporarily unavailable. In ten days it will be one month til they shipped the headphones.
Are you tracking through Aliexpress? It doesn't work too well.
Try tracking through the "TrackChecker Mobile" app.If still no progress, you may have the wrong tracking number - ask the seller to verify.

Jun 23, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #195 of 4,535
Ordered mine from this eBay seller on June 4th, still haven't received it. Last tracking update is "processed through a facility in Shenzhen EMS, China" on June 6th. Guess there's not much to do other than wait and hope
This is normal. Outside of Fedex or DHL, packages only track in China and the destination country - but not in transit inbetween.
Also, try tracking through the "TrackChecker Mobile" app - it's usually more up-to-date than eBay's tracking system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back