Takstar HF 580 Planar Headphones
Apr 21, 2019 at 6:37 AM Post #61 of 1,250
Interested with this headphone, subscribed.

Apr 22, 2019 at 12:00 AM Post #67 of 1,250
I'm looking forward to reading peoples impressions of these. They look cool ....better than my Monolith M565, which are ugly. The M565 sound great with a few mods, and the look of them has grown on me, but they are still funky looking for sure.
I like the idea of Chifi budget planars, it's about time a decent set came out. If the build is halfway decent, and they don't sound terrible, I'll probably pick up a set when they go on sale. I got my M565 for less than $100 new, which is a killer price, so when I can get a similar deal on these it will be fun to compare the two.

Apr 23, 2019 at 11:57 AM Post #69 of 1,250
Looks like an additional week for the 580s to ship.

Screenshot_2019-04-23-09-56-21.png

Apr 23, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #70 of 1,250
Yep Ellie was kind enough to inform me as well. I already had a sneaking suspicion that some kind of delay was in due. This is after all a full size planar headphone for a little over a 150$ (plus 75-80 bucks if you live where I live and have to pay taxes).

Can’t wait for teleporters to be invented though. It’ll be so much easier.
‘No better feeling than waking up to a freshly beamed planar from the Orient’

Apr 24, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #71 of 1,250
Yep Ellie was kind enough to inform me as well. I already had a sneaking suspicion that some kind of delay was in due. This is after all a full size planar headphone for a little over a 150$ (plus 75-80 bucks if you live where I live and have to pay taxes).

Can’t wait for teleporters to be invented though. It’ll be so much easier.
‘No better feeling than waking up to a freshly beamed planar from the Orient’

They have allready teleported light particles. Maybe next they can start teleporting planar diaphgrams, they're becoming quite thin :)

What I hate about customs is the delayed delivery. Fastest I've ever had was two days from USA to Finland. Then they stared a the box for day at the customs and it was delivered 3 days later after it had landed here.

My takstar's would have been at my house tomorrow but customs caught them. I paid the taxes and fees immediately but the parcel has not moved. There is some hope I get them on friday but if not I have to wait for monday.

If I'm first to get them here, I'll open a new impressions thread. We're allready on a page five and nobody has even seen the headphones yet.

Later it becomes annoying trying to find where the actual impressions begin.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2019 at 3:10 PM Post #74 of 1,250
Someone can do frequency measurements? I'm interested also but I'm waiting reviews first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back