1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Takstar HF 580 Planar Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by heavyharmonies, Apr 12, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. volly
  2. bunkbail
    Interested with this headphone, subscribed.

3. Blinxat
    non-removable cable? Pass. Unless people come forward saying its the shiznit regardless.

slapo and Bern2 like this.
  4. Kammerat Rebekka
    My guess is that it will run power to the headphone perfectly just like any other cable will:wink:

5. Sourcesys
    It will, until you have a faulty Connector :L3000:

6. RedHarlow
    Non removable cable at this price point? No thanks.

I need different cables and also the opportunity to add a boom mic.

7. mochill
    I want one

8. Cruelhand Luke
    I'm looking forward to reading peoples impressions of these. They look cool ....better than my Monolith M565, which are ugly. The M565 sound great with a few mods, and the look of them has grown on me, but they are still funky looking for sure.
    I like the idea of Chifi budget planars, it's about time a decent set came out. If the build is halfway decent, and they don't sound terrible, I'll probably pick up a set when they go on sale. I got my M565 for less than $100 new, which is a killer price, so when I can get a similar deal on these it will be fun to compare the two.

9. Hal Rockwell
  10. D3soLaT3
    Looks like an additional week for the 580s to ship.

Screenshot_2019-04-23-09-56-21.png

volly likes this.
  11. Kammerat Rebekka
    Yep Ellie was kind enough to inform me as well. I already had a sneaking suspicion that some kind of delay was in due. This is after all a full size planar headphone for a little over a 150$ (plus 75-80 bucks if you live where I live and have to pay taxes).

Can’t wait for teleporters to be invented though. It’ll be so much easier.
    ‘No better feeling than waking up to a freshly beamed planar from the Orient’

GrigoryV and volly like this.
  12. Roderick
    They have allready teleported light particles. Maybe next they can start teleporting planar diaphgrams, they're becoming quite thin :)

What I hate about customs is the delayed delivery. Fastest I've ever had was two days from USA to Finland. Then they stared a the box for day at the customs and it was delivered 3 days later after it had landed here.

My takstar's would have been at my house tomorrow but customs caught them. I paid the taxes and fees immediately but the parcel has not moved. There is some hope I get them on friday but if not I have to wait for monday.

If I'm first to get them here, I'll open a new impressions thread. We're allready on a page five and nobody has even seen the headphones yet.

Later it becomes annoying trying to find where the actual impressions begin.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    GrigoryV, hqssui, D3soLaT3 and 3 others like this.
  13. Hal Rockwell
    Everything in Israel is delayed during Passover.

14. rockytopwiz
    Well hello there folks :beerchug:

15. Miiksu
    Someone can do frequency measurements? I'm interested also but I'm waiting reviews first.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last