T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
Mar 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #122 of 622
The two speakers are placed right next to each other and lie parallel to your ear hole when you put it on. I didn't buy this. It was just released late last week and they sent it to me for reviewing. They have another 3-way hybrid that also came out last week called the H-150 which has the same housing as this one.

hmm hmm.....thats really a bold step from t-peos, that they released 2 different versions on a same housings thats looks weird.not against it but just........just wondering how it lives upto other DD iems from bwavz,meelec etc......

Mar 17, 2014 at 10:59 AM Post #123 of 622
That is correct. Price low to high goes in that order as well.

Looks like t-peos digging more on triple hybrids.......So could it be that H-150 might have smaller dia LF driver but same dual BA to H-200 & H-300? Besides that horizantal array of driver housings to its predecessors.......

Mar 17, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #125 of 622
hmm hmm.....thats really a bold step from t-peos, that they released 2 different versions on a same housings thats looks weird.not against it but just........just wondering how it lives upto other DD iems from bwavz,meelec etc......

I'm sure they have their reasons. Haven't had a chance to listen to the H-150 yet but the DD...let's just say it's not my cup of tea. It's for people who don't care for an analytical sound and just simply want a fun sound who also have a tight budget.

Looks like t-peos digging more on triple hybrids.......So could it be that H-150 might have smaller dia LF driver but same dual BA to H-200 & H-300? Besides that horizantal array of driver housings to its predecessors.......

The H-150 is way different. It has a double 8mm dynamic driver for lows and mids and a single BA for highs.

Mar 17, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #126 of 622
My wishlist for H-400:

- A little more warmth and texture to the mids.
- Vocals a touch more forward in the mix.
- Slight roll off the top end to reduce the fatigue from the peaks.

To me, that would make for an almost perfect IEM!

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #127 of 622
  Any comments on how the H-300 compares to Sony XBA-H3?

I can comment on this in about 3-4 weeks time, as I will have both unit to do comparison by then 
wink_face.gif

Mar 17, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #128 of 622

My review is up, I'm glad to report we're hearing similar things.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/t-peos-h-300-3-way-hybrid/reviews/10654

Bright, Transparant, soundstage, airy, strong detail, excellent bass, you mentioned many things I did.

I haven't noticed any changes with burn in. And I agree it does share a similar aspect to Grado. I think that's a good way to describe H-300. I am enjoying them very much.

Nice review, H20!!!!

Mar 18, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #130 of 622
I'm sure they have their reasons. Haven't had a chance to listen to the H-150 yet but the DD...let's just say it's not my cup of tea. It's for people who don't care for an analytical sound and just simply want a fun sound who also have a tight budget.

The H-150 is way different. It has a double 8mm dynamic driver for lows and mids and a single BA for highs.

Thats perfect, they used correct type drivers to match those freqs....thx for the info.......and lets get back to track before someone stone us.:D

Mar 18, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #131 of 622
H20Fidelity,
Is the microphonics on the H-300's cable enough to not be a good jogging/workout IEM.

Can the H-300 be used for jogging with the unit staying well in place?....

I think cable noise would be fine for jogging, you can always run the cable under your shirt if needed. For me I can walk and jump without the housing moving. If you want me try jogging I'll have to charge a small fee.

Mar 18, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #134 of 622
  Yep! Just about with shipping cost maybe..gotta wait on Mobyn to announce it. I will be creating a H-150 thread soon. So we can stick to H-300 here.

Nice, that is unique indeed, would be just about first in the market with dual DD and single BA triple hybrid - I might jump at this as I am very much intrigued 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back