T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
Jun 23, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #616 of 622

Basically and IMO Tralucent 1Plus2 sounds like H-300 done ' very correctly' so you can understand why I love Tralucent brand and house sound in general.

Enjoy the H-300, they will put on a show or two if your preferences line up which definitely seems to be the case for you.

But I say again, if you're holding onto them both look for a used Sansa unit and Rockbox it, as you can fine tune / mould them into something really fabulous. 

Oh no, thats doesnt bode well for my wallet :p  

Yeah they are putting on a show alright, just can't enough of that bass and how well it meshes with the rest of the sound. 

https://www.sandisk.com/home/mp3-players   Which model should I consider?

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #617 of 622
You got that cold tonality blood in your veins, John. Head towards the light of brightness...

Links not working for me, but be better off with a Clip Zip slightly larger (and colour screen).

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #618 of 622
You got that cold tonality blood in your veins, John. Head towards the light of brightness...

Links not working for me, but be better off with a Clip Zip slightly larger (and colour screen).

Weird, doesnt work for me either, but the actual site works :/

They dont have have the Clip Zip listed anymore, only Clip Sport and Clip Jam

And yes, I am a recovering treble head haha. This is not helping my recovery at all. The H300 just feels right to me, I don't know how else to explain it. 

I REALLY should not be barking up this tree, but whats the best way to purchase the 1plus2.2? Thats the latest model right? If there are any canadian dealers I would love to be able to demo it first. Im gonna regret coming into this thread I know it. Bad Luke, bad!

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #619 of 622
Weird, doesnt work for me either, but the actual site works :/

They dont have have the Clip Zip listed anymore, only Clip Sport and Clip Jam

And yes, I am a recovering treble head haha. This is not helping my recovery at all. The H300 just feels right to me, I don't know how else to explain it. 

I REALLY should not be barking up this tree, but whats the best way to purchase the 1plus2.2? Thats the latest model right? If there are any canadian dealers I would love to be able to demo it first. Im gonna regret coming into this thread I know it. Bad Luke, bad!

You don't want the newer Sansa jam or sport, can't rockbox them. Need a clip or zip, hunt one down used if possible.

To order Tralucent IEMs you need to contact Uncle Gavin the owner, usually via PM here. http://www.head-fi.org/u/182734/spkrs01

Keep in mind they're expensive..

But you can find used original 1Plus2 for about $600 on the boards which is still a freak show good hybrid.

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #620 of 622
Or the ipod video can be rockboxed, that works well too for Altone, H-300.

And yup, 1Plus2.2 is the newer version, but Plus5 is the flagship Tralucent earphone.

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #621 of 622
You don't want the newer Sansa jam or sport, can't rockbox them. Need a clip or zip, hunt one down used if possible.

To order Tralucent IEMs you need to contact Uncle Gavin the owner, usually via PM here. http://www.head-fi.org/u/182734/spkrs01

Keep in mind they're expensive..

But you can find used original 1Plus2 for about $600 on the boards which is still a freak show good hybrid.

Or the ipod video can be rockboxed, that works well too for Altone, H-300.

And yup, 1Plus2.2 is the newer version, but Plus5 is the flagship Tralucent earphone.

Yeah the tralucents have been on my wish list since the beginning :p  Everyone jacked up the clip prices on amazon since it was discontinued. am really kicking myself for not picking up a pair lol. 

Its all good, I can EQ them on my mac or FiiO X7, but I would still liek to own a clip. Gonna go hunting for one.

Nov 17, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #622 of 622
Friends please respond who own t-peos H300.
I arrived today headphones H300. New. On examination, it turned out that the connector of the left earpiece rather loosely hanging at the touch or light cord reels. On the right there is no such connector is kept perfectly.
I am referring to himself in the earphone connector.
And if you pull the cable a little, very easily, the connector comes out a little, but not much. The cable connector is pulled out and kept.
But it worries me, because this is not on the right earpiece.
Ask such a question on another forum, talk in a bad glue.
Please tell me this is normal or not? How well do you hold the headphones connector?
Should I bother me and make a return to the store where I bought it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back